Return to “Games”

Re: The Official Sales/Free Games Thread

If you haven't seen it, GOG is doing a "Pinata sale", where you pay $3.00 and get a random game with a value between $4 and $45 (DLC/music/extras not included in the pool). I tried it once and got Rime, which I'd been eyeing for a while anyway - 90% off, essentially. :D A good result isn't guaranteed, but it's an interesting sales tactic. I'm really curious as to how well it works. (Must be pretty well if it got me to throw in a few bucks, I suppose)

edit: Actually, there's a lot of good sales on GOG right now.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

IronDuke wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:37 pm
Grrrr, now I want to rewatch those. Haven't seen them in over a decade. Victor won't think that impressive, but that's half my lifespan. Winnie-the-Pooh was practically my entire toddler-hood. :squirrel: I can still sing the theme song from memory.
--IronDuke
winnie-the-pooh is for pansies.
gummy bears is where its at :ghost: :squirrel:

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:08 pm
IronDuke wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:37 pm
Grrrr, now I want to rewatch those. Haven't seen them in over a decade. Victor won't think that impressive, but that's half my lifespan. Winnie-the-Pooh was practically my entire toddler-hood. :squirrel: I can still sing the theme song from memory.
--IronDuke
winnie-the-pooh is for pansies.
gummy bears is where its at :ghost: :squirrel:
Both are shite.

Hello Kitty Island Adventure is the ultimate child game.

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them.

Online Now