Return to “General”

Re: Limit Theory Forumite Residential Archive Map

I just realized that this map could be fairly handy in planning out a road trip to make our way to Louisiana for the launch. Already it looks like taking I-81 with a few detours could make it quite an interesting trip. though there's always travel by flying tin can if such is unfeasible.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Hyperion wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:02 am
I just realized that this map could be fairly handy in planning out a road trip to make our way to Louisiana for the launch. Already it looks like taking I-81 with a few detours could make it quite an interesting trip. though there's always travel by flying tin can if such is unfeasible.
I used to drive between Louisiana and northern Virginia pretty regularly. I-81 is gorgeous in places, but it seems to go on forever through southern Virginia.

If you do drive, set aside some time for Skyline Drive in VA. It parallels 81, so you won't lose much time, and the views are wonderful (especially in October).

Flatfingers wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:34 pm
Hyperion wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:02 am
I used to drive between Louisiana and northern Virginia pretty regularly. I-81 is gorgeous in places, but it seems to go on forever through southern Virginia.

If you do drive, set aside some time for Skyline Drive in VA. It parallels 81, so you won't lose much time, and the views are wonderful (especially in October).
Seconded on Skyline Drive. The whole Shenandoah Valley is just beautiful.

Detritus wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:29 pm
Talvieno wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:27 pm
That's not a bad idea. I'll do that.
*watches my baby thread grow to moderator approved, forum stickied, relevant to LT'd*

:angel:
Ya done good kid :thumbup:
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Online Now