Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Things That Made You Happy Today

Prack wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:04 am
:shock: No quite That wild Corn :lol:
It's only about 2-3cm long but I'm lazy so it's not trimmed or anything. :shifty:
hey, still better than my curved goatee probably :lol:
i can only grow a somewhat okay looking goatee and my beard inherits my general curliness in hair it decides to form a coherent arc to the side that i look like a weird anime villain :lol:

N810 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:09 am
Adam posted an update. :D
This is a very great thing. :D

I got to play the tutorial of Massive Darkness.
Once we figured out what the movement rules actually were, things went quite well. It gives me ideas it does. :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Someone's World of Warships forum sig:

Greetings, I am Sir J. Nobsir, Knight of the Table which was once Square, The Esteemed Duke of Somewhere Else, Lord of the Shining Seas, Admiral of the Red Swedish Fish, Baron of Barn-doors, Defender of the Alliance, Conqueror of Catan, Door Keeper of Downtown, Earl of Eating Utensils, Protector of the Prune turned Potato, Man Slightly Qualified to Potentially Lead Some Kind of Expedition, Overload of Overthinking, Prince of Powder-kegs, Croissant Connoisseur and Overall Master of Ludicrous and Stupid Self Bestowed Titles.

:lol:

--IronDuke
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick

Online Now