Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: Beyond The Edge (Main Thread)

I've decided not to try to post either scores, or give tips on improvement. The scores are private, while the tips can be given in private. I would prefer you not compare yourselves to each other, but at the same time, I would like to be able to help you improve. The scores themselves offer nothing constructive and I would prefer they be left alone. Honestly I would almost rather have accepted everyone into NewREKT, but I know that simply isn't possible for me to handle with the other work I do.

If you would like to ask about your score or placement, please either PM me on the forums or ask in IRC. I'd be quite happy to answer most questions (as long as it's not "what number did I get compared to everyone else").

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are not awake, you are simply "not awake", and that's really all there is to it. Trying to condense it down to a simple rating system undermines all the work I, and everyone else, put into it. You can still get swapped in later in the campaign (or even before the first mission, if one of the main characters fail to show up). Some of the scoring was even partially based on skillset availability.

If your character is still asleep, this also does not mean you will never be allowed to play REKT. It does not mean you have been judged as "inferior" to anyone else, and it does not mean you are not allowed to participate. You can still offer advice from the sidelines and point things out to the players if you feel so inclined, and if a player wants to give up their spot/drops out/misses a mission/gets plastered across the side of a cliff face by a nuke, you get called in as backup/reinforcements. First come, first served. I want to keep these flowing smoothly. You're all great company and fun players, and judging these tryouts was an extremely difficult task.

And now, without further ado...

REKT: BEYOND THE EDGE TRYOUT RESULTS
In alphabetical order.

BFETT
CHARACTER: Trontos

BLACK--SNOW
CHARACTER: Miranda

CHA0ZZ
CHARACTER: Bob

CORNFLAKES
CHARACTER: Gearhead

CUISINART
CHARACTER: Caleb

DETRITUS
CHARACTER: Miles

DINOSAWER
CHARACTER: Saoirse

FAWKES
CHARACTER: Frank

FIREDUDE
CHARACTER: Sparky

HAPCHAZZARD
CHARACTER: Buck

HEMA
CHARACTER: Brom

OUTLANDER
CHARACTER: Ishmael

SILVERWARE
CHARACTER: Ron

TRIGGERHAPPY
CHARACTER: Lemons
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now