Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: CTRL - V

Talvieno wrote:Flourine uranium carbon potassium bismuth technetium helium sulfur germanium thulium oxygen neon yttrium
Fucpbthsgtony

0111narwhalz wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Flourine uranium carbon potassium bismuth technetium helium sulfur germanium thulium oxygen neon yttrium
Hey! That's rude! :o
:ghost:
What? Did you understand that?
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

0111narwhalz wrote:
JanB1 wrote: What? Did you understand that?
Atomic symbols, not initial letters.
*parsing*

Oh. OH!

0111narwhalz wrote:
Hey! That's rude! :o
:ghost:
Ok, agreed! Case closed.

Question to Tal: Did you make that yourself? Or...

Edit:
Talvieno wrote:potassium
Kalium! This element shall be called Kalium! ;)
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

vector67 wrote:
-Chapter 7: 7.1 and 7.2. You may exclude the sections not covered in class.
-Chapter 8: 8.1 to 8.7, 8.11.
The woes of being a university student.
Vector...where are you heading? :ghost:

And do you do Vector art? :D
Nothing to see here

> has exciting nipples

> Electric Eel licks Hema furiously

> Saber-Toothed Tiger, left leg is a Banker right leg is a Jew left arm is a The U.N. right arm is a Cat, licks Hema furiously

No context provided.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now