Return to “Games”

Re: RimWorld

Silverware wrote:
JanB1 wrote:
Talvieno wrote:(...) but I think I've already hit my gaming budget for this month. Next month perhaps. :)
Hah! Who needs a gaming budget anyways! :D

*looking at my steam library*
*Mumbles to myself: "Okay, maybe I should have had a gamning budget..."*
Okay, just to shit on your day:

https://steamdb.info/calculator/7656119 ... 861/?cc=nz This is you at $6564 NZD
https://steamdb.info/calculator/7656119 ... 245/?cc=nz This is me, at $8500 NZD

337 games vs 485.
3585 hours vs 5088

:ghost:

I am disappoint son.
Well, your account is 5 years older. And I accumulated ~3600 hours in 6 years, compared to your ~1400 hours more that you got over the course of 11 years. So, STATISTICALLY spoken, I accumulated more hours and more games compared to you. So, who should be disappointed now, hmm Silver? ;)
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:Well, your account is 5 years older. And I accumulated ~3600 hours in 6 years, compared to your ~1400 hours more that you got over the course of 11 years. So, STATISTICALLY spoken, I accumulated more hours and more games compared to you. So, who should be disappointed now, hmm Silver? ;)
Still you. You have numerically less. :V And for the last 5 of those 11 years I haven't had a desktop to play on. :V
So the hours went to playstation instead.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Talvieno wrote:I retract my statement about having a life. :lol:
Bro, I have played Dungeons and Dragons with Neckbeards. :V
I life is not what either of us have :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
Talvieno wrote:I retract my statement about having a life. :lol:
Bro, I have played Dungeons and Dragons with Neckbeards. :V
I life is not what either of us have :V
Welp...I'll admit that I do play A LOT of video game. On PC. :oops:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

BFett wrote:That's a pretty good idea for a Rim world mod. Have the colonists build computers to play games on. Then give it a minor break risk if they loose and decide to rage quit.
Instant berserk state if the computer loses power for any reason while a colonist is gaming.

Aiha wrote:
BFett wrote:That's a pretty good idea for a Rim world mod. Have the colonists build computers to play games on. Then give it a minor break risk if they loose and decide to rage quit.
Instant berserk state if the computer loses power for any reason while a colonist is gaming.
:lol:
Nothing to see here

Aiha wrote:
That can be exploited. :twisted:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Welp, so much for resisting until colonist procreation happened. :squirrel:

I've been playing a lost tribe scenario (Phoebe, peaceful) in an arid shrubland with the two big modifiers of disabled crop sowing and that everything explodes like a boomalope upon death.
My strategy has been animal husbandry supported by constant foraging, which is a risky business even on this difficulty.
Save-scummed out of a ghastly elephant revenge meltdown (stupid! Stupid me! why mess with elephants, man? Remember Boatmurdered!), and then lost a beautiful artist/tamer/silvertongue to an outraged goat.
His fiancé was hard hit, but worse yet was his bonded muffalo Elvis' white-hot agony of loss. That nearly cost me a mother pig and her unborn piglet until my mother rhino got involved and convinced him to chill.
I still have an old sniper hag slaving over the fire pit to keep everyone fed. Everyone more or less hates her, despite also relying heavily on her healing skills.

I discovered that it's possible to produce human offspring using the dev console, but with bizarre results due to the glaring omission of mothering and child-like dependence behaviours.
"omg such tech many efficiency WOW" ~ Josh Parnell

I actually didn't know you could do that... the dev tools are still so full of surprises. Just today I learned you can stick prosthetics on any body part you want. Replace your colonists' arms with legs! Put eyes on their toes! Put legs in their eyes! So many possibilities.

A RimWorld LPer boldly ventures into advanced medicine:
We can try a denture on Voort [an expendable prisoner], and see if it works.
Last time I tried it.. it just chopped the head off, and that was the end.
"omg such tech many efficiency WOW" ~ Josh Parnell

Online Now