Return to “Games”

Re: Elder Scrolls Online

Victor Tombs wrote:I am impressed with the Skywind project. :D

I've been waiting for what feels like half a lifetime for Tamriel Rebuilt to complete. What they have managed to release has been superb but I will probably be dead before they have finished their mind boggling task. :(
I tried to get this Skywind alpha to work with original Morrowind CD even tried an image,but looks like you need the steam version if they do get it made I will get Morrowind on steam it will be well worth it. :)

:eh: I'm getting email requests to return to the game now.

I was never involved in the beta, I just claimed my free days just before they launched. I'm not sure how much the online experience has improved over the intervening time, it certainly didn't appeal to me at the beginning. There's been a lot of new content added since I last had a look but that doesn't mean the experience will be any better. I see they have a shop now and a choice of subscription or subscription free.

I can't see it holding a candle to a well modded Skyrim though.

Is there anybody here still playing the game or have you all thrown in the towel. :lol:

The bribes finally paid off and I'm now a subscriber to the game. I've collected all the merchandise for the game including books, key-rings and statues. It's what I do! I've pre-ordered Morrowind and received confirmation that it will be shipping soon. :)

I haven't played ESO much but have taken strolls through the landscape...I expect I will be revisiting some of my old favourite places in online Morrowind. :angel:

So many good intentions and so little follow through. *chuckle*

BMRX wrote:Victor I have recently reinstalled ESO, if you're looking for someone for trading or just someone to adventure around with I'd be honored to join you.
That's a really nice offer, BMRX, and I'm touched by your words but it might be worth your while reading the final line of my post again. I have so many good intentions but when it comes to games it's always the time element I have problems with. I can't resist the drive to collect especially when there is a direct link to TES but actual gaming time is very rare now. You are well aware of my investment in Star Citizen but the chances are that you and other trusted members of HARMNET will be using my acquired assets to carve the orgs. place in the PU.

I came, I saw and I collected. That would be very apt for me, certainly at the moment. :angel:

Victor Tombs wrote:
BMRX wrote:Victor I have recently reinstalled ESO, if you're looking for someone for trading or just someone to adventure around with I'd be honored to join you.
That's a really nice offer, BMRX, and I'm touched by your words but it might be worth your while reading the final line of my post again. I have so many good intentions but when it comes to games it's always the time element I have problems with. I can't resist the drive to collect especially when there is a direct link to TES but actual gaming time is very rare now. You are well aware of my investment in Star Citizen but the chances are that you and other trusted members of HARMNET will be using my acquired assets to carve the orgs. place in the PU.

I came, I saw and I collected. That would be very apt for me, certainly at the moment. :angel:
:ghost: Well if the urge ever temps you! You know where to find me.
:D

The Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind Collector's Edition PC arrived this morning. Nice big cardboard box with all goodies intact. Nice chunky statue which will be a great companion piece for Molag Bal. Yes, I'm happy with this pre-order especiaally as it came in at a price way below what was originally quoted. :angel:

@BMRX: I certainly do know where to find you, my friend. ;) :)

Online Now