Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: The "I'm gonna be away..." thread

Flatfingers wrote:
Lum wrote:I wonder where Victor is... :eh:
I've been wondering, too.
I keep forgetting that there are LT forum members who don't visit IRC at all. It's turning out to be a busy year for me so after Josh had made a solid and repeating return to his forums with the added bonus of appointing Nathan as CM it seemed like the appropriate time to disappear into the shadows. I do lurk here from time to time and have visited IRC a few times. I haven't forgotten you Lum and I've seen you in other places Flat but my life is pretty full at the moment and posting regularly on forums isn't really possible.

I'm just pleased that Josh has started showing evidence of interest in this outstanding Community again. :angel:

Victor Tombs wrote:
Flatfingers wrote:
I keep forgetting that there are LT forum members who don't visit IRC at all. It's turning out to be a busy year for me so after Josh had made a solid and repeating return to his forums with the added bonus of appointing Nathan as CM it seemed like the appropriate time to disappear into the shadows. I do lurk here from time to time and have visited IRC a few times. I haven't forgotten you Lum and I've seen you in other places Flat but my life is pretty full at the moment and posting regularly on forums isn't really possible.

I'm just pleased that Josh has started showing evidence of interest in this outstanding Community again. :angel:
\o/ I C T O R ! ! ! Thank you for waving a hand around these parts :D I hope all your being-busy is related only to good things and that you're well. Of course I miss your comments here, but if you don't have the time, that's okay. IRC is always a faster way to keep in touch, but not for me, for obvious (linguistic) reasons. Take care and until next time! :thumbup: :wave:
I have been - and always shall be - your friend.

Victor Tombs wrote:
Flatfingers wrote:

Hey Victor. I'm Jan. One of the "new" guys. Pleasure. :ghost:
Last edited by JanB1 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

IronDuke wrote:Hi Victor! :thumbup: :D
Hello IronDuke! I hope you and that brother of yours are well. :thumbup: :angel:
Lum wrote:\o/ I C T O R ! ! ! Thank you for waving a hand around these parts :D I hope all your being-busy is related only to good things and that you're well. Of course I miss your comments here, but if you don't have the time, that's okay. IRC is always a faster way to keep in touch, but not for me, for obvious (linguistic) reasons. Take care and until next time! :thumbup: :wave:
That's a warm welcome, Lum! :D I can't guarantee my "being-busy" is confined to good things but it's mainly on the straight and narrow. ;) Nowadays even I have trouble keeping up with the razor sharp responses in IRC and I don't have your linguistic problems. Take care, right back at you my friend. :wave: :angel:
JanB1 wrote:Hey Victor. I'm Jan. The "new" guys. Pleasure.
You maybe one of the "new" guys , JanB1, but you're not exactly the shy and retiring type. *chuckle* Hello, a pleasure to meet you. :angel:

Victor Tombs wrote:
JanB1 wrote:Hey Victor. I'm Jan. The "new" guys. Pleasure.
You maybe one of the "new" guys , JanB1, but you're not exactly the shy and retiring type. *chuckle* Hello, a pleasure to meet you. :angel:
Hmm...I think I wanted to write that sentence a little different but forgot how halfway through it. That's normally how this stuff happens... :think:

Aaanyways, yeah. Definitely not shy, and DEFINITELY not retiring soon. :mrgreen:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Victor Tombs wrote:
IronDuke wrote:Hi Victor! :thumbup: :D
Hello IronDuke! I hope you and that brother of yours are well. :thumbup: :angel:
Not sure if I should take offense... :think:

...or just smile and wave... :think: :ghost:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Victor Tombs wrote:
Detritus wrote: Not sure if I should take offense... :think:

...or just smile and wave... :think: :ghost:
:lol: Just smile and wave, Detritus. ;) Why on earth would I want to offend you? I enjoy your humour and general cuteness. :angel:
Okay. :wave:

:ghost:

Wait... :think: that's two people from here who have implied I do cute things. :eh: :ghost:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Dinosawer wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:10 pm
Well, since we have a thread for it:
-Next week I'll be on erratically (on holiday)
-Saturday and next weekend I'll probably be offline altogether (gf)
-And from 25 August till 3 September I'll probably be mostly offline as well (holiday with gf :D )
Oooh, congrats, Dino! Have fun! That's a nice long holiday.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now