Return to “Dev Logs”

Re: Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Many hands make light work. Many minds make for long arguments.
In all seriousness, this is pretty big and important. A fresh set of eyes can be a very good thing when problem solving.
We noticed that this thread got a little side-tracked into a conversation about eating spaghetti with a spoon. We do enjoy our fair share of italian food, but please remember to keep discussion on-topic when posting on the forums.

Just please please please make sure IF you bring in the intern and/or other developer you cover your bases legally as far as who owns the code/methods/intellectual property and what their compensation may be. I would hate to see someone try and take a chunk of the ownership away or slap some kind of crazy DMCA suit on you and mess up the game. Get everything in writing and have it notarized.

will86c wrote:Just please please please make sure IF you bring in the intern and/or other developer you cover your bases legally as far as who owns the code/methods/intellectual property and what their compensation may be. I would hate to see someone try and take a chunk of the ownership away or slap some kind of crazy DMCA suit on you and mess up the game. Get everything in writing and have it notarized.
^
I strongly endorse this!
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Online Now