Return to “Games”

Re: Doom (2016)

Talvieno wrote:Heyyyyyy hold up now! I was usually second! :D And in our first game, I scored first.
Yeah, I was hitting the screenshot button for every end of round score screen but I only had this one. I dunno what went wrong.

EDIT/ Next time I'll try to record it as well.
:D

Talvieno wrote:Corn would've done a lot better if his lag wasn't so bad.
He's surprisingly sneaky.

As for Tal and I's face-off.

Saturday is the day, Tal and I will both fight each other in a 1 on 1 match to determine who is god.

We haven't determined the ground rules, but the map is coming along very nicely! I am also working on an alternate version of the map that will allow for 2 v 2 matches!

Now here is the annoying part, custom maps seem to have a hard limit of 4 players. So if the 6 of you that I know own the game show up tomorrow we will play the standard MP playlist instead.

Tal and I will have our faceoff around midday (PST). I will be streaming the event as well as recording it. All welcome to join, the more we can throw into the meat grinder the better.
:D

BMRX wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Corn would've done a lot better if his lag wasn't so bad.
He's surprisingly sneaky.

As for Tal and I's face-off.

Saturday is the day, Tal and I will both fight each other in a 1 on 1 match to determine who is god.

We haven't determined the ground rules, but the map is coming along very nicely! I am also working on an alternate version of the map that will allow for 2 v 2 matches!

Now here is the annoying part, custom maps seem to have a hard limit of 4 players. So if the 6 of you that I know own the game show up tomorrow we will play the standard MP playlist instead.

Tal and I will have our faceoff around midday (PST). I will be streaming the event as well as recording it. All welcome to join, the more we can throw into the meat grinder the better.
I'll pop in tomorrow, I have plans for the afternoon I think. (Wife would know but is currently out)
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now