Return to “Games”

Re: Factorio

Silverware wrote:
JanB1 wrote:I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO PLAY FACTORIO WITH YOU!!! :D
Find the post above with the server details :V

We have a server :V
The server version is not currently a version that is supported by steam opt betas. :ghost:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Detritus wrote:
Silverware wrote:
JanB1 wrote:I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO PLAY FACTORIO WITH YOU!!! :D
Find the post above with the server details :V

We have a server :V
The server version is not currently a version that is supported by steam opt betas. :ghost:
0.15.3 - Factorio Experimental 0.15.9
is what the beta is labeled as. Git gud! :ghost:
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
Detritus wrote: The server version is not currently a version that is supported by steam opt betas. :ghost:
I did. It said the server was on 0.15.3, while my client was on 0.15.3 - Factorio Experimental 0.15.9.

Git gud(er)! :ghost:
I am Groot.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:

Detritus wrote:
Silverware wrote:
Detritus wrote: The server version is not currently a version that is supported by steam opt betas. :ghost:
I did. It said the server was on 0.15.3, while my client was on 0.15.3 - Factorio Experimental 0.15.9.

Git gud(er)! :ghost:
... weird. Wonder if the server has locked it's disk again then. :V
Nope server is happy. I'll take a look tonight.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

Silverware wrote:... weird. Wonder if the server has locked it's disk again then. :V
Nope server is happy. I'll take a look tonight.
:angel:
I am Groot.

Silverware wrote:Server is now on 0.15.9
Steam was being weird about things.
Great. When will you be on? :D

(So we can play together? :mrgreen: )
Last edited by JanB1 on Wed May 10, 2017 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:
Silverware wrote:Server is now on 0.15.9
Steam was being weird about things.
Great. When will you be on? :D
Was on just before, but I am returning to work on Poxy, I want to get this signature generator working.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Ow, my brain! I'm trying to wrap my head around combinator memory cells and how to take continuous signals (reading train contents)
and convert them into pulse signals for the application of storing up-to-date train inventory while the train is in transit.
Help? :?
"omg such tech many efficiency WOW" ~ Josh Parnell

Baile nam Fonn wrote:Ow, my brain! I'm trying to wrap my head around combinator memory cells and how to take continuous signals (reading train contents)
and convert them into pulse signals for the application of storing up-to-date train inventory while the train is in transit.
Help? :?
Hey, I'm still stuck wondering how conveyors need no power to run. :mrgreen: :ghost:
I am Groot.

Detritus wrote:Hey, I'm still stuck wondering how conveyors need no power to run. :mrgreen: :ghost:
Gameplay decision, not the best one IMO.

There are fan theories, one says they run using power bled off when objects are shrunk or expanded. (you know objects are tiny on conveyers/inventory but large when placed) :V

Also as an FYI on the server we now have some robot shells being produced, so once we get blueprints going we can start to REALLY make a massive base :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

BMRX wrote:Gah I need to get this gaem. I didn't know we had a server!
Yes... join us.
One of us.
One of us.
One of us.

Also, people. Just so you know, we could save this map. And start up a Deathworld setting. :V
Then see how long we can survive for. :3

Then revert to the main map afterwards.

Just in case people want to do a weekend game or something.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Silverware wrote:Also, people. Just so you know, we could save this map. And start up a Deathworld setting. :V
Then see how long we can survive for. :3
SHOTGUNS EVERYWHERE
I am Groot.

Online Now