Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Random Rage Thread

SO, I have been walking about 55km this weekend. I walked 40km on Saturday with an average speed of 6km/h, got a blister, had to get this blister taken care of, then walked 15km before breakfast the next day and had to quit at breakfast, because my foot/blister hurt so much. And now, my legs and feet still hurt.

But it's a satisfying feeling. Kinda.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Dinosawer wrote:Windows: "Your pc needs to be updated. You can reboot now or we'll force it to reboot in 10 minutes. You don't get any other options."

It's not like I have work to do on this VM at 8:20 am amirite, totally okay to disable it for 2 hours... :evil:
Ah, it's just two hours. ;)
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Dinosawer wrote:Windows: "Your pc needs to be updated. You can reboot now or we'll force it to reboot in 10 minutes. You don't get any other options."

It's not like I have work to do on this VM at 8:20 am amirite, totally okay to disable it for 2 hours... :evil:
Odd, mine doesn't do that.

But then again the first thing I did when I set it up was to utterly screw up the default settings to things that don't annoy me. :ghost: Of course I don't remember where any of them are now.

--IronDuke
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick

Hit delete remote folder instead of delete local folder.

Purged >100 hours of accumulated code, content, data...
I recovered some of it because I was syncing it, so Goatbot managed to survive the purge.
At least the latest version of Goatbot, all older goats are gone.

Purgatory's dev code also survived, by sheer luck of being on a different account.
:evil:
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Dinosawer wrote:https://github.com/

Also it's not like larger sd cards or even an external hdd are expensive, especially compared to your new pc budget :P
Yeah... I even have a 32 GB sitting there in the other Pi that goes unused.
I have an external HDD somewhere too, which I should purge.
And a dropbox subscription which I could use.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

Silverware wrote:

Also it's not like larger sd cards or even an external hdd are expensive, especially compared to your new pc budget :P
But you did non of that and now you are here, sobbing, and raging in this thread, despite you knowing better what you could and should have done. :ghost:
Nothing to see here

JanB1 wrote:
Silverware wrote:

But you did non of that and now you are here, sobbing, and raging in this thread, despite you knowing better what you could and should have done. :ghost:
Exactly, so I need to get started with that now. :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Online Now