Return to “REKT”

Re: Trigger's Art For REKT

Heh, bodies of the good governator are for people who are actually stronk.

Sparky's got a kind of wiry muscle, semi-stereotypical mad scientist look, minus the spiked hair, it's just messy, not frizzled everywhere. He has half of one eyebrow, intermittently having more or less, depending on what he's blowing up, brown hair, around average height, and, very important, he's a kid fresh out of the various schooling systems.

Let me know if you want more details.

Dinosawer wrote:Descriptions are for the weak :ghost:
(seriously people y u no write more than "he's short")
did i do gud dad
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

firedude1218 wrote:Heh, bodies of the good governator are for people who are actually stronk.

Sparky's got a kind of wiry muscle, semi-stereotypical mad scientist look, minus the spiked hair, it's just messy, not frizzled everywhere. He has half of one eyebrow, intermittently having more or less, depending on what he's blowing up, brown hair, around average height, and, very important, he's a kid fresh out of the various schooling systems.

Let me know if you want more details.
Spoiler:      SHOW
oh.... you said no spiked hair... oh well :ghost:

Online Now