Return to “Games”

Re: Star Citizen

Cornflakes_91 wrote:i noticed you removing all your ships from the ship list and leaving a couple of 0's with the ship numbers :ghost:
(which i made me notice it in the first place)
It didn't feel right to remove the whole reference to the ship, Cornflakes, and the list that I finally compiled and left for you in a PM was complete...and still is. :thumbup: :angel:

I don't make promises I don't keep, you know that. ;) Now what was that famous line spoken by one of your fellow countrymen in a long running film franchise? :mrgreen:

Victor Tombs wrote: (...) what was that famous line spoken by one of your fellow countrymen in a long running film franchise? :mrgreen:
Uhm...after a quick research I came up with this one. That was the one you meant, right?
Spoiler:      SHOW
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Victor Tombs wrote:
BMRX wrote:So it looks like the Javelin will be the first Capital Ship available for use in the PU... Or rather that is the current plan, does HARMNET have a Javie? I'm not sure.
I own a "Javie", BMRX, and although I have temporarily withdrawn from HARMNET (you may not have noticed *chuckle*) I will return later....assuming I'm allowed back in. ;) :angel:

It's all good Victor, everyone from here will have a place in HarmNet. :D
:D

JanB1 wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote: (...) what was that famous line spoken by one of your fellow countrymen in a long running film franchise? :mrgreen:
Uhm...after a quick research I came up with this one. That was the one you meant, right?
:lol: Yes, that's the one, JanB1. I like your choice with a twist. :thumbup:
BMRX wrote:It's all good Victor, everyone from here will have a place in HarmNet. :D
:D That's good to know, BMRX. I'm aware that Matt from the EC has many ships in common with my own but whether he managed to get a Javelin I'm not sure. He's as keen on ships as I am so there's a fair chance that HARMNET may end up with two of the big beasts. :angel:

Victor Tombs wrote:
JanB1 wrote:
:lol: Yes, that's the one, JanB1. I like your choice with a twist. :thumbup:
Yeah, Tal told me before too that he likes my humour. ^^
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

So 3.0 news dropped!

It has brought plenty of salt but also a great amount of admiration. The salt was expected, teh admiration a pretty big surprise.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/schedule-report

This report details what is finished and ready for 3.0 as well as what is still planned.

Here's a kind of silly video that goes into what it's like to "build a schedule" I know, it sounds dumb as fuck but it does paint a picture on just how fucking crazy planning out this project is especially with 3.0 and beyond. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOjXfNnhxf0

They also gave us a complete roadmap for how they would like their progress to go,

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/medi ... _Lines.png

It's a complete break down of everything for 3.0 and possibly beyond, I haven't looked at it too much, scroll to the bottom for news on when they expect some of the ships to be finished, keeping in mind that the plan is liquid there is a very great chance that the timelines they have purposed will more than likely change. But that's something the LT community is painfully aware of. However there is one thing that we can count on it's the ship timelines provided.

Their ship teams are pretty damned good, very efficient. This should come as no surprise with the amount of progress they have had to make, the ship pipeline by far is the most refined part of CIG. Take that as you will. But what I'm getting at is that if any of you are hinging on a new ship or old ship finally coming into existence you can bet that this schedule is more than likely dead on for when it will actually finish.
:D

Online Now