Return to “General”

Re: Official Potential Eventual Limit Theory Party Thread

BFett wrote:I kind of would be, though it would likely require a plane trip. If you had several parties that were spread across the US I could probably participate in one on the west coast.
But why the US? :think:

:ghost:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

CSE wrote:
Cornflakes_91 wrote:Yeah, like half the regulars here are from central europe or even (vaguely) understand german with an according home country :ghost:
Yeap, ich auch vaguely deutsch verstehen und bin in zentraleuropa. If there is a party spinoff close to Switzerland, well... warum nicht?
:squirrel:
Fully agree...whatever you tried to say. :ghost: ;)
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Talvieno wrote:
JanB1 wrote:
BFett wrote:I kind of would be, though it would likely require a plane trip. If you had several parties that were spread across the US I could probably participate in one on the west coast.

Most likely because that's where Josh lives. :P
dun dun duuun
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Talvieno wrote:
JanB1 wrote:

Most likely because that's where Josh lives. :P
That's...a reason. Not a really strong one, but a good one. :roll:
Nothing to see here

I'd argue it's very strong indeed. :P It'd be much easier for Josh to set something up where he lives, rather than having to figure out hotels, airlines, time zones, unit conversions, currency, locales, local traditions and etiquette, pricing, location, languages, etc., etc., etc. I'd say the chances of him setting it up on another continent are just about nil - and this is disregarding the fact that he planned to do it in the US anyway. :P If something like 75% of his userbase was in Europe, though, I could see it being reasonable to do it in Europe.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:I'd argue it's very strong indeed. :P It'd be much easier for Josh to set something up where he lives, rather than having to figure out hotels, airlines, time zones, unit conversions, currency, locales, local traditions and etiquette, pricing, location, languages, etc., etc., etc. I'd say the chances of him setting it up on another continent are just about nil - and this is disregarding the fact that he planned to do it in the US anyway. :P If something like 75% of his userbase was in Europe, though, I could see it being reasonable to do it in Europe.
Yeah. Only >50% is not enough, I guess (add eastern and western Europe) :P.
I guess in Trump's america, 1/3 dominates 1/2 :twisted:
Last edited by CSE on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Online Now