Limit Theory Development Summary: March 2017

Read and discuss the latest big updates in the development process.

Re: Limit Theory Development Summary: March 2017

Postby JanB1 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:37 pm

Silverware wrote:
JanB1 wrote:
Silverware wrote:Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more.


Well...that wasn't really helpful...


/me throws arms up in despair!

Kids these days, skipping their Classical Humor courses.
Back in my day we watched Monty Python, and understood all the jokes!


Well...frak me then.

Gotta watch "Ministery of silly walks", "The holy Grail" and "Life of Brian" again...
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here

Flatfingers wrote:23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
User avatar
JanB1
Rear Admiral
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:14 am
Location: Europe

Re: Limit Theory Development Summary: March 2017

Postby Silverware » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:20 pm

JanB1 wrote:
Silverware wrote:
JanB1 wrote:Well...that wasn't really helpful...


/me throws arms up in despair!

Kids these days, skipping their Classical Humor courses.
Back in my day we watched Monty Python, and understood all the jokes!


Well...frak me then.

Gotta watch "Ministery of silly walks", "The holy Grail" and "Life of Brian" again...


Flying Circus was where the reference was from, which episode, I can't tell you. :V
Image
Image
User avatar
Silverware
Vice Admiral
 
Posts: 2945
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:23 pm
Location: Goattown-Three, Sigma Six, Goat Space

Re: Limit Theory Development Summary: March 2017

Postby JanB1 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:38 pm

Silverware wrote:Flying Circus was where the reference was from, which episode, I can't tell you. :V


Noted, gotta watch this too then...
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here

Flatfingers wrote:23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
User avatar
JanB1
Rear Admiral
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:14 am
Location: Europe

Re: Limit Theory Development Summary: March 2017

Postby DigitalDuck » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:30 pm

Season 1, Episode 3.

No, I do not have it memorised.
User avatar
DigitalDuck
Rear Admiral
 
Posts: 1465
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:53 pm
Location: Lincs, UK

Re: Limit Theory Development Summary: March 2017

Postby Flatfingers » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:38 pm

DigitalDuck wrote:Season 1, Episode 3.

No, I do not have it memorised.

A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat.
User avatar
Flatfingers
Vice Admiral
 
Posts: 4530
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:45 am

Re: Limit Theory Development Summary: March 2017

Postby JanB1 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:29 am

DigitalDuck wrote:Season 1, Episode 3.

No, I do not have it memorised.


Suuure. I just gotta believe you on this one... ;)
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here

Flatfingers wrote:23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
User avatar
JanB1
Rear Admiral
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:14 am
Location: Europe

Previous

Return to Announcements



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Feedfetcher and 4 guests