Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Music!

Gosh, Tal's the father, Aiha's the mother, Jan and I are the disobedient children trying to make up excuses. :D
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

JanB1 wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Wait, I married Aiha? When did this happen?
About two hours ago.
.......okay, I wasn't going to go that far. I was just saying what it felt like for me. :lol:
I am Groot.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:

Detritus wrote:
JanB1 wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Wait, I married Aiha? When did this happen?
About two hours ago.
.......okay, I wasn't going to go that far. I was just saying what it felt like for me. :lol:
Well, too late now brother. :mrgreen:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:
Detritus wrote:.......okay, I wasn't going to go that far. I was just saying what it felt like for me. :lol:
Well, too late now brother. :mrgreen:
...this isn't what i wanted nuuu
I am Groot.

Talvieno wrote:<dad voice> Okay, kids, that's enough. I'm sure you have homework to do. This is the music thread, remember.
Moderator roleplaying father telling kids to knock it off, in a fatherly way, yet still doing his mod-thing... :D

And here be music. :ghost:
Colony Ship - by Gei​For​Kendrick.
I am Groot.

Online Now