Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT ARMORY (for purchases + statting)

Dinosawer wrote:There's a blowtorch in the repair kit, so a dropshiekd might be more useful with your poor dodge stats.
Just a suggestion ;)
But if it's a DROPshield, how should it help you when it drops on the ground and falls over? ;)
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:There's a blowtorch in the repair kit, so a dropshiekd might be more useful with your poor dodge stats.
Just a suggestion ;)
But if it's a DROPshield, how should it help you when it drops on the ground and falls over? ;)
http://lt-rekt.wikidot.com/equip:dropshield

They don't fall over. :P Actually you can shoot through them; they're one-way energy barriers.

Corn's and Dino's loadout changes are approved. :)
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Name: David 'Sparky' Gavilan (Named got goofed on original post)

Stats: (Both these and skills have slight changes, namely energy and intuition)
  Energy: 2
  Durability: -1
  Maneuverability: 1
  Hacking: -2
  Computer: 0
  PSI Unit: -1
  Robotics: -2
  Engines: 0
Skills:
  Charisma: -1
  Intuition: 0
  Handiwork: 0
  Conventional: 0
  Unconventional: 1
  Exotics: -2
  General Knowledge: 1
  Auxiliary: 0

Purchases:

Railgun - 3c

Light Armor - 2c
Plasma Bomb Launcher - 0c
Sword - 0c
Gravitic Shotgun

Added all but the crossbow. It's worth noting that you're picking these out rather late. If you had requested an item change/addition, I would have been forced to refuse it. The crossbow I'm declining because you're only supposed to have four combinations.

edit: Now that you've switched to four crossbow combos, it's approved. :thumbup:
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now