Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Random Rage Thread

It would appear that I have a tiny wood sliver just beneath my skin. I cannot see it, but rubbing my finger stings a bit.

No, this is not a rage, more an observation. But the Random thread is busy with demonic premature chicken babies, so this thread had to suffice. :angel:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

JanB1 wrote:
Detritus wrote:It would appear that I have a tiny wood sliver just beneath my skin. I cannot see it, but rubbing my finger stings a bit.
Well...ask someone to remove it? :D
Detritus wrote:I cannot see it
:shifty:
I am Groot.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:

So, I was thinking a bit today, and I found that I'm actually starting to hate someone.

And it actually feels relieving to hate that someone.

Which worries me.
I am Groot.

Detritus wrote:
JanB1 wrote:
Detritus wrote:It would appear that I have a tiny wood sliver just beneath my skin. I cannot see it, but rubbing my finger stings a bit.
Well...ask someone to remove it? :D
Detritus wrote:I cannot see it
:shifty:
But you can FEEL it, right?

(I thought you can't see it because it's somewhere unreachable. :roll: )
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

FormalMoss wrote:
0111narwhalz wrote:My LTF habits are crossing over to the KSP forums. I keep having to restrain myself from vomiting out one-liners and dropping images followed by ghosts. :monkey:
Why? :ghost: :monkey:
@Narwhalz: Yeah, why? Why restrain yourself? Is this a bad habit? :ghost:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Online Now