Should the tryouts be canon (VR) missions

Yes
Total votes: 9 (69%)
No
Total votes: 4 (31%)
Total votes: 13
Re: REKT tryouts: the canoning

Silverware wrote:
But then we know each other, and see others as enemies immediately. Bad idea.
See other as enemies? Silver, I think you're still playing as Aeg, or goatman....
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Black--Snow wrote:
Silverware wrote:
But then we know each other, and see others as enemies immediately. Bad idea.
See other as enemies? Silver, I think you're still playing as Aeg, or goatman....
You were kidnapped, you killed your kidnappers, you got arrested, you sneak into a cyro, then when unfrozen you are dropped into combat. :3
Yeah.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Cornflakes_91 wrote:You could, for once, play in a way that everyone gets fun out of. Not only you and maybe Tal.
Then you wouldnt get shot and/or abandoned at the moment when you stop being useful.
Who said I am going to attempt to kill anyone?
I'm just saying that Ron probably wont view anyone as a friend until proved otherwise.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now