Return to “General”

Re: IRC

Dinosawer wrote:How else am I supposed to write a bot that says pudding every time the galactic consciousness does :ghost:
Because that is totally important when you can do EVERYTHING because you are a freaking GALACTIC CONSCIOUSNESS. :D
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Silverware wrote:
IRC wrote: * Silver gives gb pudding
* Goatbot looks Saoirse in the eye and pours the pudding on the floor.
SAVAGE! :o

What was Saoirse reaction? :?
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Dinosawer wrote:Since she ignores goatbot, only
PUDDING!
in reaction to Silver[/quote

]
Talvieno wrote:Taiya ignores goatbot too now. :P
You all so mean to goatbot. :lol:
Nothing to see here

JanB1 wrote:You all so mean to goatbot. :lol:
Yeah, everybody hates goatbot because he is what is best in life. :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Talvieno wrote:In this particular instance, everybody hates goatbot because he's disruptive in chat. :P Bele kicked him today, and already banned him once before, if you remember.
The ban was for defecation, and from scrollback, the kick was purely because people were bitching. :V
It was the same candidates that were bitching too. :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Dinosawer wrote:No, the kick because you made him spam with a timer of a minute.
Maybe 10 seconds would be better? :V

I've never really seen goatbot to be that disruptive. Unless he talks on his own every minute, then in quiet times you'd have a goatbot log.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Online Now