Should the tryouts be canon (VR) missions

Yes
Total votes: 9 (69%)
No
Total votes: 4 (31%)
Total votes: 13
Re: REKT tryouts: the canoning

Silverware wrote:
Talvieno wrote:I think I'm just going to go with my original instincts.
Non-canon?
It's what I would suggest.
That's because you're boring. :D
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Black--Snow wrote:
Silverware wrote:
Talvieno wrote:I think I'm just going to go with my original instincts.
Non-canon?
It's what I would suggest.
That's because you're boring. :D
No its because I think that it would be far less boring if our characters are all woken up then immediately shunted into real combat. :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
Talvieno wrote:I'm of that opinion too. :D
So really it is Snow who is boring :V
Nope. Silver isn't a goat so he is boring, and Tal does not allow goats so he is boring too.

On a serious note ( ik it's funny ) a simulation in cryosleep could take something like a minute at an accelerated rate in our minds, while we are being unfrozen, and THEN we could get thrown straight into combat.

Since in the VR we are ( probably ) going to be using the weapons we will in actual missions, it would also give the people in charge a moment to get stuff ready for each of us, so we can really get to shooting right away.

Triggerhappy wrote:
Silverware wrote:
Talvieno wrote:I'm of that opinion too. :D
So really it is Snow who is boring :V
Nope. Silver isn't a goat so he is boring, and Tal does not allow goats so he is boring too.

On a serious note ( ik it's funny ) a simulation in cryosleep could take something like a minute at an accelerated rate in our minds, while we are being unfrozen, and THEN we could get thrown straight into combat.

Since in the VR we are ( probably ) going to be using the weapons we will in actual missions, it would also give the people in charge a moment to get stuff ready for each of us, so we can really get to shooting right away.
But then we know each other, and see others as enemies immediately. Bad idea.
Tal, I would recommend simply queuing up the characters in most interesting order, then picking the top ten, and replacing them with the next on the list as characters die. :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now