Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: GTD (What would have been)

Dinosawer wrote:
Talvieno wrote: New char was already solved. I'd have given new characters some boosts to their stats/skills at the start, equivalent to about 1/3 of the mission level, rounded down. (After mission 3, you start at Level 2; after mission 6, you start at level 3) - this would keep things from being quite so spread out.
We actually said half of the gained stuff, at the time, but I meant story wise, at this point, how do you explain part of the platoon suddenly gaining members while on a Quantum ship swallowed to another universe :ghost:
we have the back half of the tartarus with us, tho :ghost:

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:Well, you had my front half during the end of mission 2, but I don't think it was much use to you :ghost:
but the tartarus is somewhat functional when cut apart, in contrast to you :ghost:

also, i dont have only the upper halves of all the people in the tartarus fragments this time :ghost:

Wait, what? :shock:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

:ghost:

In REKT, if you die you can get revived after the mission as long as your teammates bring back at least your brain.
I died at the end of mission 2 (after a fierce battle) by being bissected with a plasma beam.
Corn, being our medic, brought me back with him, but he only bothered to bring the top half and not my legs. :mrgreen:
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Dinosawer wrote::ghost:

In REKT, if you die you can get revived after the mission as long as your teammates bring back at least your brain.
I died at the end of mission 2 (after a fierce battle) by being bissected with a plasma beam.
Corn, being our medic, brought me back with him, but he only bothered to bring the top half and not my legs. :mrgreen:
Oooh, rrriiight! There was that thing with the brain. Forgot about that. :roll:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Dinosawer wrote::ghost:

Who needs legs anyway?
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Dinosawer wrote: I was mostly peeved because one of the legs wad already an armoured bionic one (which I'd paid for) so I had to buy it again :ghost:
Okay, THAT changes the thing. Why did he not bring your fucking legs? Or at least the bionic leg? You could have saved SOOO much money! So much!
Nothing to see here

JanB1 wrote:
Dinosawer wrote: I was mostly peeved because one of the legs wad already an armoured bionic one (which I'd paid for) so I had to buy it again :ghost:
Okay, THAT changes the thing. Why did he not bring your frakking legs? Or at least the bionic leg? You could have saved SOOO much money! So much!
My guess is that being under enemy fire and time pressure had something to do with it.

The doc's guess would be that squidhead is an idiotic cephalopod imitator that is to stupid to realise that he was only taking half a corpse.
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Online Now