Return to “Games”

Re: Hawkspears: DF Succession Game (Discussion)

Arg! Sorry I'm taking so long. The fort's going, the writing's going, but they're going slowly. I have 'till the 21st, right? If so, there's no problem. If my turn ends tomorrow, there's no way I'll finish, and you guys should skip me.
I'm sorry I've been a drag on succession. I think this weekend will be a solid two- or three-day block of DF-time, and if my turn includes that weekend, I'm golden.

Okay, Narwhalz has run out of time. :( The save will be reverted back to the end of my turn - and this means Dino is up next, unless he'd like to postpone his turn until after Cornflakes.

edit: Dino has chosen to swap places with Cornflakes. If Cornflakes feels up to it, he can take his turn now. :thumbup:
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Ah, crap. Sorry I led you on like that. :cry: Even if the turn had extended through today like I thought, I still had several months left. I guess I just wasn't ready for a succession game; I spent a lot of time wondering what else the fort needed, without having the skill needed for stupid dwarf tricks. :monkey:
Also, how can I delete my entry post? It doesn't have the little "X" or the check box like this one does.

0111narwhalz wrote:Hmm...
You know, I could just say that Toraag nope'd out. I did kinda leave a loose end there. Maybe my abortive turn could become a lore page instead.
The others surely will handle it narwhalz, no worries. ^^
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Online Now