Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Random

JanB1 wrote:
Detritus wrote: ;3
You tryin to flirt or what? :lol:
:V
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Cornflakes_91 wrote:Today i learned: if you have no clue about the coefficient of friction is 0.25 a good guess
Hmm...yeah, seems about right. Depends on the two materials, the contact surface, the movement the surface quality and if lubrication is used or not. But 0.25 is a good guess to make some rough estimates. ^^
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:
Cornflakes_91 wrote:Today i learned: if you have no clue about the coefficient of friction is 0.25 a good guess
Hmm...yeah, seems about right. Depends on the two materials, the contact surface, the movement the surface quality and if lubrication is used or not. But 0.25 is a good guess to make some rough estimates. ^^
Of course the actual answer is "it depends", but when the university prof who lecures tribology says that 0.25 is a good guess then i'll believe him xD

Online Now