Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Marmite and Vegemite vs. Taste

Victor Tombs wrote:Of all the threads you bunch of reprobates could pick to derail you have to pick one of the three(ish) I "created". Let this orange jacketed one die in peace and be buried in the almost endless vaults of the LT archives.

Goodnight. :angel:
NEVER
VICTOR SHALL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Dinosawer wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:Of all the threads you bunch of reprobates could pick to derail you have to pick one of the three(ish) I "created". Let this orange jacketed one die in peace and be buried in the almost endless vaults of the LT archives.

Goodnight. :angel:
NEVER
VICTOR SHALL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN
HIS SACRIFICE SHALL BE REMEMBERED UPON THE END OF TIME AND THE UNIVERSE ITSELF! LONG LIFE VICTOR!
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Scytale wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:I failed to thank you for your report, Scytale (my favourite face dancer), so I'm making amends by thanking you now. Great work, my friend! :thumbup: :clap: :angel:
I'm very pleased you like it! I only regret that it took so very long to do.
That's normal with science papers. :P
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:
Scytale wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:I failed to thank you for your report, Scytale (my favourite face dancer), so I'm making amends by thanking you now. Great work, my friend! :thumbup: :clap: :angel:
I'm very pleased you like it! I only regret that it took so very long to do.
That's normal with science papers. :P
Haha tell me about it. Still though!

Scytale wrote:
JanB1 wrote: That's normal with science papers. :P
Haha tell me about it. Still though!
Hmm...now that I think about it, science in general takes a lot of time to get results. May it be experiments or the satisfaction when finishing a long document.
Nothing to see here

Online Now