JanB1 wrote:
Scytale wrote: My personal thoughts can be found here
Did you really write a frakking paper about this? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This just made my day. Thank you! <3

Silverware wrote:
JanB1 wrote:Mermite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeIiAEQTbhY

M A R M I T E
Marmite from Sanitarium specifically, is the best yeast based spread.
Stick it on toast, consume 115% of your daily yeast requirements with a single bite!
You sound like a salesman...SOLD!
I'm glad you liked it!

And uh go easy on the marmite. If you spread it too thickly you'll taste it on your breath for days
Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda

Scytale wrote:I'm glad you liked it!

And uh go easy on the marmite. If you spread it too thickly you'll taste it on your breath for days
... ah Yes,

Until you are a kiwi (by consumption) the spread should be thin, very thin, like just barely change the color of the toast.
Spoiler:      SHOW
Image Img is for Vegemite (which is the nasty Australian one) but still counts
I personally eat it like it is on the left, but I have been eating this stuff for >2 decades.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Scytale wrote: I'm glad you liked it!

Well, not quite sure if I'm able to buy it here, though. Dunno if they sell it in Europe. :shifty:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:
Scytale wrote: I'm glad you liked it!

Well, not quite sure if I'm able to buy it here, though. Dunno if they sell it in Europe. :shifty:
Not even the English one hey?

(The NZ and English Marmite are not the same thing but they're similar)
Re: Marmite and Vegemite vs. Taste

Talvieno wrote:It's taken care of. I apologize to anyone that had to sit through Taiya reading all that off in repetition on #limittheoryforum. :P
But...BUT...WHYYY?!?!?! It was so nice in the Andromeda thread. Gotta love the derails and admire them! :crazy:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:
Talvieno wrote:It's taken care of. I apologize to anyone that had to sit through Taiya reading all that off in repetition on #limittheoryforum. :P
But...BUT...WHYYY?!?!?! It was so nice in the Andromeda thread. Gotta love the derails and admire them! :crazy:
For order. :shifty:

Edit: Ninja'd by the evil overlord community manager. :ghost:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Talvieno wrote:It makes it a lot harder to actually talk about the topic involved, though.
Well, that's just a bunch of nonsense. Every derail will eventually get back on track. You have to flow with the derail. You have to drift with it. Merge with it. And you'll be amazed what beautiful things will emerge! :D
Nothing to see here

Dinosawer wrote:
JanB1 wrote: Every derail will eventually get back on track.
Not here they don't :ghost:
Trust me. I've mentioned before here...somewhere...*rumble* it gotta be somewhere around here...where is this freaking post...TAL, DID YOU DELETE ANYTHING? TAL?!

Anyways...what was I'm saying...oh yeah, did you know, that the fact, that an average human eats 8 spiders per year in his sleep is a hoax? Yeah, right? Unbelievable.

*distant shouting*

Oh, wait a second, I'll be right back.

*offcam shouting*

What? Really? Are you sure?

Okay, I'm back again. Seems like I wasn't talking about that sleep spider eating hoax thing, but about topic derail, or also called "off-topic". You know, in the forum I was before, we weren't able to stay on topic for 0.5 posts. But we still eventually managed to get back on topic some time. It may have taken hours, it may have taken years. But eventually, we got back on track.
Nothing to see here

Online Now