Return to “Games”

Re: Hawkspears: DF Succession Game (Discussion)

Okay. Umm. :(
My internet has been acting up for the past few days. I can't connect to the internet via my desktop, much less upload any pictures. I was hoping it would be resolved by now (and then nobody would need to hear me whinge), but it seems that's not happening. :roll:
Until I get it fixed, it'll be placeholders and artist's representations. I can move the save via flash drive and school internet, but my school has blacklisted nearly all the photo-hosting sites.
Before you ask how I'm writing this: It's on my phone. It's secondhand, so the USB port doesn't quite work right. Power is fine, but anything I try to transfer over gets corrupted or outright fails.
At least I have the story worked out, right? :monkey:
It'll be up as soon as I finish the drawings.
Re: Hawkspears: DF Succession Game (Discussion)

0111narwhalz wrote:Okay. Umm. :(
My internet has been acting up for the past few days. I can't connect to the internet via my desktop, much less upload any pictures. I was hoping it would be resolved by now (and then nobody would need to hear me whinge), but it seems that's not happening. :roll:
Until I get it fixed, it'll be placeholders and artist's representations. I can move the save via flash drive and school internet, but my school has blacklisted nearly all the photo-hosting sites.
Before you ask how I'm writing this: It's on my phone. It's secondhand, so the USB port doesn't quite work right. Power is fine, but anything I try to transfer over gets corrupted or outright fails.
At least I have the story worked out, right? :monkey:
It'll be up as soon as I finish the drawings.
Thats okay man, just upload when you can. :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now