Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Images!

Dinosawer wrote:The bare bear could not bear the cold on the bare plains

:ghost:
Or you could

The bare bear could barely bear the cold on the bare Bear Plain.

I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Sometimes, I can just imagine... when I am talking to Taiya, giving her flowers, nuking cuisinart8, getting nuked by cuisinart8, getting random quotes, adding new quotes, destroying the fortune cookie economy, wrestling my way out of vases, or just generally being a complete me, I can just imagine Taiya's face...
Spoiler:      SHOW
I am Groot.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:

Detritus wrote:Sometimes, I can just imagine... when I am talking to Taiya, giving her flowers, nuking cuisinart8, getting nuked by cuisinart8, getting random quotes, adding new quotes, destroying the fortune cookie economy, wrestling my way out of vases, or just generally being a complete me, I can just imagine Taiya's face...
Well, that was hell of a ride.

Also: PICTURES! (and jokes, HA!)
Credit: channelate.com
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Scytale wrote:
JanB1 wrote:
Detritus wrote:You've wrecked my beautiful thread... :ghost:
The delivery of that line was one of the best from the film
Didn't answer my question though...
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Your shipment has been delayed. Please wait patiently while we sort out delay problems. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Unfortunately, we do not distribute refunds on delays of this scale. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience.
Your delivery is estimated to arrive in approximately
days. We apologize this third time for any inconvenience.

If your patience happens to run out at any time in the future while you are waiting for you package to arrive, please call this number, and we will provide you with an update on our progress of sorting out the delay. 225-555-0191

We apologize for the inconvenience, but our telephone is out of order. Please wait patiently while we sort out the problem, and we will get back to you once everything is operational again.

A kind and considerate passersby took this photo of the current state of the delay:
Image As you can see, it is not anything we can not deal with, and it should be sorted out soon. Please wait patiently.

Unfortunately, our phones are still out of order, so calling us if your patience runs out will accomplish nothing. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your cooperation.

This message brought to you by NewFedEx Delivery Services, LTD., Baton Rouge, Lousiana, 66666 Bogus Lane.
I am Groot.

Online Now