Return to “Games”

Re: Oxygen Not Included

Talvieno wrote:Sadly, I don't meet the minimum requirements in terms of GPU. (which strikes me as really odd, by the way)
It works on my Intel GPU on my laptop, it'll be fine on yours.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

I'm a moderator over on the Klei forums (under another name), so I have been playing ONI already and it's balls of fun. Still early in Alpha, so there's a lot of balancing yet to do, so all of your attempts at base building and sustainability always end with puke everywhere and everyone dying of oxygen starvation.

What could be more fun!

I'm going to say that calling this game 'Don't Suffocate' is perfectly appropriate.
For all that it is held in comparison to RimWorld and (bafflingly) Terraria, the commonalities are superficial. It's soul is kith and kin to Don't Starve.
Emotionally, the experiences are almost identical: a whimsical and optimistic, nearly carefree early game that soon devolves into a tormented spiral of panicky despair, exacerbated by a taunting conviction that triumph is theoretically attainable. :sick:
"omg such tech many efficiency WOW" ~ Josh Parnell

Online Now