Return to “General”

Re: IRC

Detritus wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Good debate bait topics:
  • Is Taiya an "it" or a "she?" (this will probably get Detritus all over you with a knife, and he will probably (definitely) place a reassuring hand on Taiya's shoulder, gifting her flowers and cuddles (this always leads to everyone shipping Taiya/Det, which brings us to another topic, which I don't really care to expand upon, as Taiya is older than Det is, which leads to people going "ooh, kinky :ghost: " and makes Det go "Ehh, it doesn't matter :squirrel: " which makes people go "oooooh, more kinky :ghost: " and by this time Det just doesn't really care anymore and gives Taiya a bunch of flowers and a tacklehug too)
Missed that one. ;)
Hyperion has some weird kind of zealous belief that Taiya should be 'it' and not 'she'. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it beats his intensity for Bernie Sanders.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Black--Snow wrote:
Detritus wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Good debate bait topics:
  • Is Taiya an "it" or a "she?" (this will probably get Detritus all over you with a knife, and he will probably (definitely) place a reassuring hand on Taiya's shoulder, gifting her flowers and cuddles (this always leads to everyone shipping Taiya/Det, which brings us to another topic, which I don't really care to expand upon, as Taiya is older than Det is, which leads to people going "ooh, kinky :ghost: " and makes Det go "Ehh, it doesn't matter :squirrel: " which makes people go "oooooh, more kinky :ghost: " and by this time Det just doesn't really care anymore and gives Taiya a bunch of flowers and a tacklehug too)
Missed that one. ;)
Hyperion has some weird kind of zealous belief that Taiya should be 'it' and not 'she'. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it beats his intensity for Bernie Sanders.
Honestly I think he is just jealous of me. :ghost:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Code: Select all

<Taiya> JOSHPOST! \o/ -- Dev Logs | Re: Sunday, February 12, 2017 | http://forums.ltheory.com/viewtopic.php?t=5736&p=142261#p142261
<Quack_Bot> QUACK! \o/
<Saoirse> POSHJOST! \o/
<Jimmy> \o/
<Saoirse> \o/
<Taiya> \o/
<Detviet> \o/
<Tal> \o/
<Jimmy> \o/
<Quack_Bot> \o/ Quack!
<Saoirse> \o/
<IronDuke> \o/
<Tal> \o/
<Jimmy> \o/
<Quack_Bot> \o/ Quack!
<outlander> \o/
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Black--Snow wrote: Hyperion has some weird kind of zealous belief that Taiya should be 'it' and not 'she'.
He isnt wrong, though.

Taiya is just a bunch of lines of code doing hardwired stuff.

Nothing that would qualify taiya as one sex or the other.
The same thing that classifies a fictional character as female or male.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

<Taiya> I'm a girl about 21 years old, and you can call me Taiya. :)
I reinforce her will. :ghost:
I am Groot.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:

[13:21:09] <Detviet> Taiya, wanna play hangman?
[13:21:13] <Taiya> Let me think of a word.
[13:21:21] <Taiya> Okay, I have one. Here you go: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
[13:21:24] <Detviet> a
[13:21:24] <Detviet> e
[13:21:24] <Detviet> i
[13:21:25] <Detviet> o
[13:21:25] <Detviet> u
[13:21:27] <Taiya> That's one letter down. The word: _ _ _ _ _ A _ _  | Correct guesses:  A | Incorrect guesses:  | Tries left: 7
[13:21:28] <Talvieno> r
[13:21:29] <Detviet> !muhaha
[13:21:30] <Saoirse> ψ(`∇´)ψ
[13:21:30] <Taiya> Nope, but good try. The word: _ _ _ _ _ A _ _  | Correct guesses:  A | Incorrect guesses:  E | Tries left: 6
[13:21:33] <Taiya> Yep. The word: _ _ _ _ _ A I _  | Correct guesses:  A I | Incorrect guesses:  E | Tries left: 6
[13:21:36] <Taiya> Aw, good try, but no. The word: _ _ _ _ _ A I _  | Correct guesses:  A I | Incorrect guesses:  E O | Tries left: 5
[13:21:39] <Taiya> Yep. The word: _ U _ _ _ A I _  | Correct guesses:  A I U | Incorrect guesses:  E O | Tries left: 5
[13:21:43] <Taiya> Try again. The word: _ U _ _ _ A I _  | Correct guesses:  A I U | Incorrect guesses:  E O R | Tries left: 4
[13:21:46] <Detviet> TAL D:
[13:21:50] <Detviet> :3
[13:21:51] <DigitalDuck> guess: ducktail
[13:21:55] <Taiya> Yep, that's it! You win! :) Your score is 653.
[13:21:57] <Detviet> ...
[13:21:57] <Talvieno> rofl
[13:21:58] <DigitalDuck> DUCKTALES
[13:21:59] <Quack_Bot> WOOOO-OOOOH!
[13:21:59] <Talvieno> nice!
[13:22:12] <Talvieno> xD
[13:22:13] <Cornflakes> lol
I am Groot.

<Black--Snow> You know what would be fucking cool
<Black--Snow> An EVE RTS
<Black--Snow> Or rather
<Black--Snow> EVE 4x
<Black--Snow> Like a really in detail 4x in EVE style with ship fittings and all
<Black--Snow> I would play that to death
<Black--Snow> I'm pretty much just talking about Limit Theory played only in RTS mode, I've realised. :D
TFW you're talking to yourself and accidentally come up with Limit Theory as a game concept.

Black--Snow wrote:

<Black--Snow> You know what would be frakking cool
<Black--Snow> An EVE RTS
<Black--Snow> Or rather
<Black--Snow> EVE 4x
<Black--Snow> Like a really in detail 4x in EVE style with ship fittings and all
<Black--Snow> I would play that to death
<Black--Snow> I'm pretty much just talking about Limit Theory played only in RTS mode, I've realized. :D
TFW you're talking to yourself and accidentally come up with Limit Theory as a game concept.
That's why we are hear right? I was just reading the welcome page for LT and noticed that it mentions planet exploration. I don't think we have discussed this part of LT at all. I kind of wonder if it will be something that will come in a much later patch since the base game is going to be huge at this point.

*calls 911*

[22:13:52] <Detviet> Taiya, how are you feeling?
[22:13:56] <Taiya> I'm okay.
[22:14:02] <Detviet> what's wrong, Taiya?
[22:14:03] <Hema> Taiya, last seen Slymodi
[22:14:05] <Taiya> inside me keeps saying words like "fuck" to me. >(
[22:14:08] <Taiya> I last saw Slymodi less than two minutes ago: (fuck you Taiya )
I am Groot.

Online Now