Return to “Games”

Re: Star Citizen

ResultsMayDiffer wrote:Not angry. I already got what I want. Dec 31st 2018 is a clear cutoff for almost 50% of citizens. If this somehow goes past that date; I have some names to press for their rational.

If you think post count is somehow relevant to the discussion.

+1
My opinion of the survey aside, I suspect that if you had done this same survey last year your cutoff date would've been Dec 31st 2017.

FormalMoss wrote:
ResultsMayDiffer wrote:I am seeking additional Star Citizen backer input on my survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X5JM78Q
  • 1. Mining, Trade, and Cargo are aimed at 3.0 and 3.1 - Ignoring version numbers, at what point do you lose faith in CIG to deliver Star Citizen?

2. What is your age?

3. How much money did YOU personally earn in 2016? This includes money from jobs; net income from business, farm, or rent; pensions; dividends; interest; social security payments; and any other money income received by YOU. Please report the total amount of money you earned - do not subtract the amount you paid in taxes or any deductions listed on your tax return.
Seems like a normal survey until Question 3.
Why do you need to know my finance history?

Now I see why Redditors were less than happy to partake in your survey...
Yep that question Seems odd also a bit redundant if you ain't from the States anyway :think:

Grumblesaur wrote:
Scytale wrote: My opinion of the survey aside, I suspect that if you had done this same survey last year your cutoff date would've been Dec 31st 2017.
Well, 11 months from now, some portion of the people who'd've said that will have given up on SC and the remainder will have changed their mind about what an acceptable date is.
Isn't that true by definition?

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Scytale wrote: Wait, you want to build a Star Citizen mod that combines Star Citizen videos with Battlefront 2 videos?

>.>
<.<

i want to make a SC mod that would be a proper battlefront 3 :ghost: :monkey:
that makes a bit more sense

- wait for SC to come out and then for SC to be moddable though

Scytale wrote:
Grumblesaur wrote:
Scytale wrote: My opinion of the survey aside, I suspect that if you had done this same survey last year your cutoff date would've been Dec 31st 2017.
Well, 11 months from now, some portion of the people who'd've said that will have given up on SC and the remainder will have changed their mind about what an acceptable date is.
Isn't that true by definition?
Yes, but my point is that this would happen every time a deadline gets set. You would have a population that decays every time the new deadline isn't met because that's the "giving up" point they decided they wouldn't change their mind about.

Of course, this happens all the time anyway. A lot of folks decide when the project is a lost cause on their own and stop following. It happened here even without Josh ever giving out a hard-and-fast set-in-stone deadline for LT. Same with anything that runs behind schedule.
BFett wrote:So, when exactly is the full game supposed to release? From the looks of it, I'd say it will be 4 or 5 years at least.
It's funny; that's what they said 4 or 5 years ago.
Shameless Self-Promotion 0/ magenta 0/ Forum Rules & Game FAQ

Online Now