Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Random Rage Thread

Silverware wrote:People talking to me before I have had my Joshdamned morning coffee.
Keep the coffee machine next to the bed. :)
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Detritus wrote:
Silverware wrote:People talking to me before I have had my Joshdamned morning coffee.
That requires me to be awake for the bus trip in the morning. Duck that.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
Detritus wrote:
That requires me to be awake for the bus trip in the morning. Duck that.
Wear a shirt that says "leave me be" during the bus ride. :)
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Detritus wrote:Wear a shirt that says "leave me be" during the bus ride. :)
I could have used that shirt [mumble*mumble] years ago.

My grandfather worked for Continental Trailways -- back when that still existed -- so I got to ride free to and from Baton Rouge. The only downside was that it did not matter how deeply my nose was buried in a book; inevitably a little old lady would sit next to me and want to talk for half the trip.

For any number of reasons, telling them to buzz off was not an option. But maybe the shirt would have helped. :)

0111narwhalz wrote:Blargh. The sterns of my spacecraft all look rubbish. They're either featureless faces or solid engine, and that's not what I'm going for.
I know some of you are artists; could you propose some solutions?
SPINDLES!
:V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

IronDuke wrote:
0111narwhalz wrote:Blargh. The sterns of my spacecraft all look rubbish. They're either featureless faces or solid engine, and that's not what I'm going for.
I know some of you are artists; could you propose some solutions?
Actually, do this:
Image You know you want to. :mrgreen:

--IronDuke
SPINDLES! :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

IronDuke wrote: Image
The ships tend to look somewhat like this: Image So while flowy things like that one might look good for more streamlined, smaller vessels, they don't fit the heavy feel of the bigger ones.

I don't have problems with the little fighters or corvettes. It's the frigates and up that look awkward.
Silverware wrote: SPINDLES! :V
Elaborate?

Online Now