Return to “Suggestions”

Finding your assets

In the videos I've seen that people are searching for their ships after checking the damage on them in the assets window. There should be a button bar in the asset window for stuff like:

- show asset (set the camera onto the shop)
- select asset (to add the ship to the current select)

and similar stuff.
Re: Finding your assets

Flatfingers wrote:Does it make me a bad person if, when I read the subject line for this thread, all I can hear is "he's so dumb he couldn't find his assets with a handful of fishhooks"?

Something like that, anyway. :)
Well, for me (and other math students will get this one), "He can't tell his asymptote from a hole in the graph!"
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

DWMagus wrote:
Flatfingers wrote:Does it make me a bad person if, when I read the subject line for this thread, all I can hear is "he's so dumb he couldn't find his assets with a handful of fishhooks"?

Well, for me (and other math students will get this one), "He can't tell his asymptote from a hole in the graph!"
:lol:

~Sly
IVE BEEN OUT OF MY MIND A LONG TIME

LOL.
DWMagus wrote:

Moar lol!!!

:clap:

Ok sorry I'm gonna stop trolling my own forums now.

:wave:
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

JoshParnell wrote:

LOL.
DWMagus wrote:

Moar lol!!!

:clap:

Ok sorry I'm gonna stop trolling my own forums now.

:wave:
Bad Josh! BAD! :shh:

THERE
ARE
FOUR
LIGHTS

In Josh we trust

Online Now