Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Happy birthday celebration thread

Detritus wrote:Happy birthday, plillevold! :mrgreen:
Victor Tombs wrote:A belated happy birthday to you Joker. :oops:

And many happy returns to you, plillevold. :) We don't always get the result we want from the kickstarters we support but I hope you get some gifts you want for your birthday...and, of course, a sizeable piece of cake. ;) :angel:
Thank you both, I almost forgot to check this thread for wellwishes :) my birthday week have been filled with good friends, great food and drink. But huh, actually no cake :think: perhaps I'll rectify that today :thumbup:
old-fashioned :ghost:

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
BFett wrote:Happy birthday Josh! I hope you have a great day and come and visit your fan base for more birthday wishes.
Thats two days out.
its 22 not 20
Ba dum tssh Image
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

BFett wrote:Better early than never!

I still want Josh to make an appearance before the week is over.
Heh, I forget what the timers were set for. I'll check now :V

Oh, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, NZDT, that's why it's so early for Merica... Might shift it a day.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Y'know, I pointedly stay out of this thread so I can say that I acknowledge each birthday equally. But Josh is different. As Supreme Administrator and the reason these forums were created, he needs some more recognition. Plus, I suspect he needs some forum-sent happy to lurch him out of whatever rut he's found his way into.
Happy Birthdat, Josh!

Online Now