Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: American Election 2016 Redux

CSE wrote:Indeed, Victor.

Ok, now to be perfectly honest: after eight is also Nestle, the Swiss multinational. So we get part of the karma generated :mrgreen:

(Note: as opposed to the force, the dark side of the chocolate generates more karma :lol: )
I was brokenhearted when Rowntree was acquired by Nestlé, CSE, but fortunately the products of the company were treated with respect and we could continue to enjoy the Rowntree taste. ;) :angel:

Victor Tombs wrote:
CSE wrote:Indeed, Victor.

Ok, now to be perfectly honest: after eight is also Nestle, the Swiss multinational. So we get part of the karma generated :mrgreen:

(Note: as opposed to the force, the dark side of the chocolate generates more karma :lol: )
I was brokenhearted when Rowntree was acquired by Nestlé, CSE, but fortunately the products of the company were treated with respect and we could continue to enjoy the Rowntree taste. ;) :angel:
UNLIKE CADBURY AND KRAFT.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-..... :evil:

Victor Tombs wrote:
DigitalDuck wrote:
CSE wrote:Indeed. But England makes "After Eight"s and this is also a non-negligible part of the world's cooking treasure ;)
Never heard of them.
Image Oh wait, you mean these? :mrgreen:
:lol: I added two boxes of After Eights to my online Christmas shopping basket a few days ago. It's just not Christmas without them. :thumbup: :D
Oh shit, the wife is absolutely crazy about these fucking things.
I dont understand mint+chocolate, but god damn she loves them.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);
Totally the correct thread dot com.

Talvieno wrote:I've never had any. Descriptions, anyone? :P

Edit: Oh, I'm perpetuating a derail, aren't I. Does this need split?
Peppermint Creamything + Chocolate coating.

No, Talvieno this is the correct thread.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

HowSerendipitous wrote:
UNLIKE CADBURY AND KRAFT.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-..... :evil:
Yes, that was curtains for the true Cadbury taste, HowSerendipitous. :(
Silverware wrote:
Talvieno wrote:I've never had any. Descriptions, anyone? :P

Edit: Oh, I'm perpetuating a derail, aren't I. Does this need split?
Peppermint Creamything + Chocolate coating.

No, Talvieno this is the correct thread.
I believe if the USA had a better understanding of the importance of not screwing around with tried a tested chocolate formulations of other countries they would be well on the road to solving their political difficulties with the rest of the world. *chuckle*

Victor Tombs wrote:I believe if the USA had a better understanding of the importance of not screwing around with tried a tested chocolate formulations of other countries they would be well on the road to solving their political difficulties with the rest of the world. *chuckle*
I'm preeeeeeeetty sure it's not only U.S. companies that do this.

That said, anyone who buys a company because of the brand loyalty of its customers and then changes the core product should have their business school diploma revoked.

Talvieno wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:02 pm
I have now obtained + eaten After Eights. They were delicious.

That's for necroing this thread's off topic tangent. The chocolate though, very good stuff
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Talvieno wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:02 pm
I have now obtained + eaten After Eights. They were delicious.
:D I thought a man of your obviously refined palate would enjoy such a scrumptious concoction, Nathan.

So very moreish. ;) :angel:

:shifty: Sharing the box was a a bit of a faux pas. A beginner's mistake but understandable in the circumstances. *chuckle*

I'm afraid I can't get excited about the subject of this thread to anywhere near the same extent as I can about After Eight mints. Sorry about that. :mrgreen:

Online Now