Return to “Everything & Anything”

Post

Re: American Election 2016 Redux

#4
CSE wrote:Indeed, Victor.

Ok, now to be perfectly honest: after eight is also Nestle, the Swiss multinational. So we get part of the karma generated :mrgreen:

(Note: as opposed to the force, the dark side of the chocolate generates more karma :lol: )
I was brokenhearted when Rowntree was acquired by Nestlé, CSE, but fortunately the products of the company were treated with respect and we could continue to enjoy the Rowntree taste. ;) :angel:
Post

Re: American Election 2016 Redux

#5
Victor Tombs wrote:
CSE wrote:Indeed, Victor.

Ok, now to be perfectly honest: after eight is also Nestle, the Swiss multinational. So we get part of the karma generated :mrgreen:

(Note: as opposed to the force, the dark side of the chocolate generates more karma :lol: )
I was brokenhearted when Rowntree was acquired by Nestlé, CSE, but fortunately the products of the company were treated with respect and we could continue to enjoy the Rowntree taste. ;) :angel:
UNLIKE CADBURY AND KRAFT.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-..... :evil:
Image
Post

Re: American Election 2016 Redux

#6
Victor Tombs wrote:
DigitalDuck wrote:
CSE wrote:Indeed. But England makes "After Eight"s and this is also a non-negligible part of the world's cooking treasure ;)
Never heard of them.
Image Oh wait, you mean these? :mrgreen:
:lol: I added two boxes of After Eights to my online Christmas shopping basket a few days ago. It's just not Christmas without them. :thumbup: :D
Oh shit, the wife is absolutely crazy about these frakking things.
I dont understand mint+chocolate, but god damn she loves them.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
Toba - A Development Dump
Post

Re: American Election 2016 Redux

#9
HowSerendipitous wrote:
UNLIKE CADBURY AND KRAFT.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-..... :evil:
Yes, that was curtains for the true Cadbury taste, HowSerendipitous. :(
Silverware wrote:
Talvieno wrote:I've never had any. Descriptions, anyone? :P

Edit: Oh, I'm perpetuating a derail, aren't I. Does this need split?
Peppermint Creamything + Chocolate coating.

No, Talvieno this is the correct thread.
I believe if the USA had a better understanding of the importance of not screwing around with tried a tested chocolate formulations of other countries they would be well on the road to solving their political difficulties with the rest of the world. *chuckle*
Post

Re: American Election 2016 Redux

#10
Victor Tombs wrote:I believe if the USA had a better understanding of the importance of not screwing around with tried a tested chocolate formulations of other countries they would be well on the road to solving their political difficulties with the rest of the world. *chuckle*
I'm preeeeeeeetty sure it's not only U.S. companies that do this.

That said, anyone who buys a company because of the brand loyalty of its customers and then changes the core product should have their business school diploma revoked.
Post

Re: American Election 2016 Redux

#13
Talvieno wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:02 pm
I have now obtained + eaten After Eights. They were delicious.
Image

That's for necroing this thread's off topic tangent. The chocolate though, very good stuff
Image
When you're trying to fill an infinite multiverse, if you're not willing to consider the entire creative output of humanity as a starting point, you're wasting your time.
User: JoshParnell is accountable for this user's actions.
Post

Re: American Election 2016 Redux

#14
Talvieno wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:02 pm
I have now obtained + eaten After Eights. They were delicious.
:D I thought a man of your obviously refined palate would enjoy such a scrumptious concoction, Nathan.

So very moreish. ;) :angel:

:shifty: Sharing the box was a a bit of a faux pas. A beginner's mistake but understandable in the circumstances. *chuckle*

I'm afraid I can't get excited about the subject of this thread to anywhere near the same extent as I can about After Eight mints. Sorry about that. :mrgreen:

Online Now

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron