Return to “Games”

Re: Skyrim

Victor Tombs wrote:Purchased a second copy of the Skyrim autographed four CD soundtrack from DirectSong.

:shifty: I must be puddled to do this after all the problems I've had with that site and with The Northerner KS which Mr. Soule has so badly handled. :angel:
Another? How many do you need, Victor? :)

...Oh, this just reminded me of how I'm so waiting for the Northerner to be finished :|
old-fashioned :ghost:

plillevold wrote: Another? How many do you need, Victor? :)

...Oh, this just reminded me of how I'm so waiting for the Northerner to be finished :|
:lol: The collector in me felt the need for a second copy, plillevold. I find it hard to argue with him. I've actually played the first set of CD's extensively. This one will be untouched and deposited in the archive.

Well, it's really hard to know the state of play with The Northerner as Jeremy has decided he's had enough of the backers on the KS site and refuses to post updates....not that many of his previous updates were particularly enlightening anyway.

It would be good to hear some of the music...if there is any. ;) :mrgreen:

Victor Tombs wrote:Received acknowledgement of my order from DirectSong. :o Maybe, just maybe, the tide has turned and a new refreshingly business like approach is being implemented by JS and Co. :angel:
:thumbup:

I bought the digital edition some time ago from DirectSong. I was disheartened to discover that one of the tunes actually had "glitches" in it, which imo is an unspeakable no-no in a professional music distributor.
I filed a support request, and they actually followed up and provided a glitch-free edition of the song :clap:

So yeah, as you say, maybe they are getting their act together and taking seriously the "professional" in "professional music distributor" :ghost:
old-fashioned :ghost:

Online Now