Donald J. Trump
Total votes: 14 (56%)
Gary Johnson
Total votes: 2 (8%)
Jill Stein
Total votes: 1 (4%)
Total votes: 25
Re: VOTE

BFett wrote:Because the general public thinks Trump is a loose canon and that he'll explode if provoked. Honestly though, I think we would be near the end times in the US if Hillary's open boarders were to come into effect and terrorists flooded the US. I for one am done hearing that our law enforcement and off duty military personnel being killed by terrorists. I believe these events will occur less frequently after Trump is in the White House for a year or so.
So the solution to terrorism is to stop being American, and prevent new people who want to be American from joining America?

If America was sick of hearing of their overseas forces dying, then would they not recall them to America?
Until America does this, I cannot really think they have actually begun to fight terrorism in earnest.

Although, there is a silver lining to this, the TPPA (if Trump follows through) will be cancelled, which is good for New Zealand.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:If America was sick of hearing of their overseas forces dying, then would they not recall them to America?
Until America does this, I cannot really think they have actually begun to fight terrorism in earnest.
Well, from what I understand Trump wants to pull out of Syria.
Silverware wrote:Although, there is a silver lining to this, the TPPA (if Trump follows through) will be cancelled, which is good for New Zealand.
The problem is, Obama is trying to push it through before he leaves.
Games I like, in order of how much I like them. (Now permanent and updated regularly!)

DigitalDuck wrote:
Silverware wrote:If America was sick of hearing of their overseas forces dying, then would they not recall them to America?
Well, from what I understand Trump wants to pull out of Syria.
Silverware wrote:Although, there is a silver lining to this, the TPPA (if Trump follows through) will be cancelled, which is good for New Zealand.
The problem is, Obama is trying to push it through before he leaves.
We shall see what happens.
Either way he is still a misogynistic bigoted prick, in a position with near zero power.

Hopefully he actually gets something useful done. And helps to offset America's new reputation as the center of Bigotry and Sexism.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
BFett wrote:Because the general public thinks Trump is a loose canon and that he'll explode if provoked. Honestly though, I think we would be near the end times in the US if Hillary's open boarders were to come into effect and terrorists flooded the US. I for one am done hearing that our law enforcement and off duty military personnel being killed by terrorists.
So the solution to terrorism is to stop being American, and prevent new people who want to be American from joining America?

If America was sick of hearing of their overseas forces dying, then would they not recall them to America?
I never said stopping all immigration would solve the problem. I just don't want terrorists getting enterence priority over those who have already requested citizenship.

When i say off duty military personnel I mean those who are in the US who had no weapons to defend themselves when they were shot and killed while at a recruitment center.

BFett wrote:
Silverware wrote:
BFett wrote:Because the general public thinks Trump is a loose canon and that he'll explode if provoked. Honestly though, I think we would be near the end times in the US if Hillary's open boarders were to come into effect and terrorists flooded the US. I for one am done hearing that our law enforcement and off duty military personnel being killed by terrorists.

I never said stopping all immigration would solve the problem. I just don't want terrorists getting enterence priority over those who have already requested citizenship.

When i say off duty military personnel I mean those who are in the US who had no weapons to defend themselves when they were shot and killed while at a recruitment center.
Hillary Clinton never advocated open borders. No Democratic politician has (doing so would be political suicide in the US). What she was proposing is immigration reform and a path to citizenship for 'most' of the illegal immigrants currently already in the country.

As concerns accepting refugees fleeing from war and political persecution, it is the humane and decent thing to do for the richest country in the world. All the more so as America's involvement in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, etc... played no small part in the spread of misery in those countries.

Colin Powell (hardly a liberal or a humanitarian though one of the saner voices in the Bush administration) made a succinct remark regarding getting involved (and in many cases starting) wars around the world, "You break it, you own it."

As a final note, the majority of mass killings in the US is by native-born Americans rather than immigrants (who are screened and vetted before being granted entry into America).
I know not what life is, nor death.
Year in year out-all but a dream.
Both Heaven and Hell are left behind;
I stand in the moonlit dawn,
Free from clouds of attachment.

Tom wrote: Hillary Clinton never advocated open borders. No Democratic politician has (doing so would be political suicide in the US). What she was proposing is immigration reform and a path to citizenship for 'most' of the illegal immigrants currently already in the country.
In my defense if you just took a moment to google "Does Clinton supports open boarders" you'd see that she does.
Tom wrote: As concerns accepting refugees fleeing from war and political persecution, it is the humane and decent thing to do for the richest country in the world. All the more so as America's involvement in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, etc... played no small part in the spread of misery in those countries.

Colin Powell (hardly a liberal or a humanitarian though one of the saner voices in the Bush administration) made a succinct remark regarding getting involved (and in many cases starting) wars around the world, "You break it, you own it."

As a final note, the majority of mass killings in the US is by native-born Americans rather than immigrants (who are screened and vetted before being granted entry into America).
Yeah I agree with this last point. But do we really want more mass killings?

Dinosawer wrote:
BFett wrote: Yeah I agree with this last point. But do we really want more mass killings?
Following that logic, the best way to prevent mass killings would be to forbid citizens from having children, since most mass killers are Americans.

:ghost:
I know at least one person from a few years back who would be fine with that logic.
Re: American Election 2016

Which means open boarders between Canada and Mexico where citizens of those countries can come and go as they please, just as it is in Europe. While this might not be a problem with the Canadians, the Mexicans do have a drug problem and they'd use that open boarder to smuggle drugs into the US. Besides that, people from other countries are already entering Mexico and then entering through the southern boarder into the US. This flow of undocumented individuals needs to stop.
Re: American Election 2016

BFett wrote:Which means open boarders between Canada and Mexico where citizens of those countries can come and go as they please, just as it is in Europe. While this might not be a problem with the Canadians, the Mexicans do have a drug problem and they'd use that open boarder to smuggle drugs into the US. Besides that, people from other countries are already entering Mexico and then entering through the southern boarder into the US. This flow of undocumented individuals needs to stop.
Simple Definition of boarder
: a person who pays to live and have daily meals at another person's house or at a school
: a person who uses a snowboard

I Do believe the word you are looking for is border.

I would like to suggest that you read up on how the system works in the EU :)

Question: Are you serious about the smuggling drugs part?

Online Now