Return to “Games”

Re: Shallow Space

I have little to add in the way of praise, Mawhrin-skel. I hang my head in shame for not being engrossed in your game at the moment. :oops:

I'm still very pleased i decided to contribute to your awesome project. :thumbup: :D

It's so hard to keep up with all the developments in the space game genre. :(

Were back in full swing as public updates resume for PC, Mac and Linux - this time featuring work on the shiny new Open-world Overhaul.

The updates are flying out of the door as the alpha gains more functionality every week. The latest update, UPDATE 5 adds a whole host of intricate combat mechanics such as Subsystem and Engine targeting. Read On!

The previous update, UPDATE 4 adds Quick Battle Mode with the ability to dive in and construct large fleet battles with 25+ different ships. Read On!

Not to mention that you can preview first hand the breathing play-area that is being constructed as your very own galactic sandpit as the single player campaign.

Well it might have been the end of Eve Walters, but her legacy had far reaching implications across shallow space. We explore that legacy in a series of snippets from faction press outlets in an epilogue of the Paradijs Lost short story. Read On!

Talvieno wrote:Haven't heard much about this in a while. Do we have any news?
Mawhrin-skel was last active on his forum on March the 17th, he wrote something about the current state of development on march 11th here.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

I have the game on steam, though I haven't played much of it (KSP is perpetually ruining my life). There was some drama on Shallow Space's forums a month or two ago, but I'm not sure if that has anything to actually do with their development...
Libertas per Technica

Graf wrote:I have the game on steam, though I haven't played much of it (KSP is perpetually ruining my life). There was some drama on Shallow Space's forums a month or two ago, but I'm not sure if that has anything to actually do with their development...
Well, Mawhrin-skel accounts on the momentary lack of development news in the thread I linked. :D
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Talvieno wrote:Good eye, Jan! :thumbup: Thanks! I always did like this particular little gem, despite its troubled development history. (Not the fault of Mawhrin! He's pretty cool. :) )
You're welcome. :D

Dinosawer wrote:
JanB1 wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Haven't heard much about this in a while. Do we have any news?
Mawhrin-skel was last active on his forum on March the 17th, he wrote something about the current state of development on march 11th here.
That's the 11th of February, not March
Oh...uhm...well...he wrote something okay? And forum says he was last active on march the 17th. :crazy:
Nothing to see here

Online Now