Return to “REKT”

Re: Squad 1 - Wrath Squadron

BFett wrote: Also, please examine the room for me, Try to see what is in it and what might be useful. I have no idea what's in here.
She probably won't do this the best, her perception is 0 and on top of that she'll almost certainly get a malus for the duct tape over her helmet. Not like it's needed, anyway - the only major thing in the room seems to be the crucible. I can comb over parts of the room for small objects and doorways after I'm done checking out the crucible, though.

Well, it's practically a free action since she can't move or do anything else this turn. Even if she can just see basic details such as what the floor and walls are made of, where the light sources are coming from, and possibly the size of this room and where it seems to lead.

(This is all stuff I'd be doing if I was awake, and a bad roll really isn't going to kill anyone.)

BFett wrote:Well, it's practically a free action since she can't move or do anything else this turn. Even if she can just see basic details such as what the floor and walls are made of, where the light sources are coming from, and possibly the size of this room and where it seems to lead.

(This is all stuff I'd be doing if I was awake, and a bad roll really isn't going to kill anyone.)
Yeah, you've got a point there.

Online Now