Return to “Everything & Anything”

Beautiful Game Screenshots

Figured I could make a thread with a halfway serious intent. Meaning no ducks (for now). :monkey:
Therefore, if you take or find or find-and-take any awesome looking screenshots of video games, or video game related stuffs, post them here for others to ooh and ah at. :thumbup:
Starting off with the screeny that gave me this idea; I kinda wanted to share it with you guys. It's a Unity demo scene with a volumetric lighting add-on. Image And this neat thing from ED. Image --IronDuke
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick
Re: Beautiful Game Screenshots

Naval Action. Image Believe it or not, this game was made with Unity 4. Four. As in not five. I have no clue how they got it to look that nice without Unity 5's graphics upgrades. And I don't think that that screenshot was taken with the graphics even turned all the way up.
:squirrel:

Editing to add another picture, with the graphics apparently a little higher, judging by the water: Image Editing to add another picture. I really should have waited to post until I had all the pictures I wanted. :oops: Image --IronDuke
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick
Re: Beautiful Game Screenshots

Three captures I made yesterday playing the brand new Batman game, which is amazing by the way, the second one is easily wallpaper material:

Note: It's sometimes hard to make captures when you are simultaneously pressing buttons in the controller during action sequences. :lol:
"Playing" is not simply a pastime, it is the primordial basis of imagination and creation. - Hideo Kojima

Online Now