Return to “Polls”

The lack of which pot is a dealbreaker for you?

Coffee Pot
Total votes: 11 (14%)
Tea Pot
Total votes: 14 (18%)
Chamber Pot
Total votes: 7 (9%)
Drugged Pot
Total votes: 3 (4%)
Flower Pot
Total votes: 8 (11%)
Cardamine
Total votes: 4 (5%)
Death Sticks
Total votes: 6 (8%)
Blue Pill
Red Pill
Total votes: 5 (7%)
Mindflood
Total votes: 1 (1%)
Frentix
(No votes)
SOMA
Total votes: 2 (3%)
No Pot
Other Pot
Total votes: 9 (12%)
Total votes: 76
Re: The lack of which pot is a dealbreaker for you?

How much money do you think I have? :ghost: the contents of that glass would cost ~$750 (640 euro), and doing some napkin math on figures out of Colorado is about the average YEARLY expenditure for heavy, daily users...

Napkin math because I have too much time on my hands :geek:
Spoiler:      SHOW
Production volume in Colorado: 158 metric tons/year
158 metric tons = 5,569,765 oz
Population of Colorado over the age of 21: ~3 million
Government estimates for heavy, daily users: top 22% of users = 67% of demand
22% of 3 million = ~660,000
66% of 5.57 million oz= ~3.73 million oz
Demand for heavy users = ~5.6oz per person per year
Price per ounce in Colorado: ~$230
$230 * 5.6 = $1288 or ~1100 euros
Of course, my sister in Denver tells me that parties are common and an ounce can be gone in a day :shock:
But in my spaceship it will be just me, but given how beautiful the world of LT will be, how could any self-respecting pilot not be engaged in heavy usage? :roll: :D

Which is actually the whole basis of my argument that the lack of this would be a deal breaker :ghost: :geek:

Edit: Math corrected. I was using the state's entire population (5.3 million), not the population over 21 (3 million)
Last edited by Hyperion on Mon May 02, 2016 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Hyperion wrote:How much money do you think I have? :ghost: the contents of that glass would cost ~$750 (640 euro), and doing some napkin math on figures out of Colorado is about the average YEARLY expenditure for heavy, daily users...

Napkin math because I have too much time on my hands :geek:
Spoiler:      SHOW
Production volume in Colorado: 158 metric tons/year
158 metric tons = 5,569,765 oz
Population of Colorado: ~5.3 million
Government estimates for heavy, daily users: top 22% of users = 67% of demand
22% of 5.3 million = ~1.167 million
66% of 5.57 million oz= ~3.73 million oz
Demand for heavy users = ~3.2oz per person per year
Price per ounce in Colorado: ~$230
$230 * 3.2 = $736 or ~640 euros
Of course, my sister in Denver tells me that parties are common and an ounce can be gone in a day :shock:
But in my spaceship it will be just me, but given how beautiful the world of LT will be, how could any self-respecting pilot not be engaged in heavy usage? :roll: :D

Which is actually the whole basis of my argument that the lack of this would be a deal breaker :ghost: :geek:
You made a bad estimate in there, you are estimating 100% of population as users.
If users is only 20% of population then only 4.4% of the actual population are heavy users. :3
You need to get stats on number of users
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

the figure is based on the entire adult population, which is ~ 3 million, or 70% of the state. so about 11% of Colorado residents are heavy users

According to the sats I found, while the top 22%(~590,000 adults) of users make up 67% of demand, the bottom 55% (1.6 million adults) make up only 4.6% of demand and the bottom 33% (1.2 million adults) make up only about 0.3% of demand, which translates to about 1/8 oz (3.6g) per year per person
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Online Now