Return to “REKT”

Re: Squad 2 discussion

A New Challenger wrote:It would appear that I've no choice but to join your squad. Reporting for duty, Decanus! Honestly, probably better Trigger and I end up on the same squad, I have a feeling we're gonna end up shield-wall or some crazy nonsense. How bout that Insig now, Trigger? :ghost:
I will try not to resort to having you two charging down a hallway if I can help it. Welcome back to the squad, ANC. :P
Triggerhappy wrote: I will have to make up for your lack of ship weapons. However, I do like the sight of two riot shields pushing their way through a hail of enemy fire. I would welcome you, but I don't know what the suqad boss will say.

How come you have absolutely no firearms? I would at least suggest a pistol.

Insignia coming up.
Servius can't use conventional weapons. Rather than a pistol, I would recommend a crossbow. You need some sort of range weapon, otherwise the only way to make use of your character will be to charge.
A New Challenger wrote:Saw it, thanks. Now, if I can find some way to incorporate both into my sig, I'd be happy.
I would get Silver to help you with that, ANC. Or, you know, put it on there yourself. :P
Last edited by Hema on Sun May 29, 2016 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Breaker of fortune cookies

A New Challenger wrote:I'm quick and agile though. Hopefully enough to close the distance for an Electron Sword swipe.
I would not recommend it. Be safe, ANC. Get a ranged weapon just in case. You never know when you'll need it.
Also, now would be the time for Servius to go and find Hema. :P
By the way, since you're basically already on my squad now, you can vote on a squad name. And please, please if you have any serious slogans, let me know. XD

A New Challenger wrote:I'm in the briefing room, and I never specified where I'm really sitting. I'm just there making tactical evaluations of the sitch. Perhaps switching to a Gravitic Shotgun from my Sword for the time being? Might be useful for some knockback capability other than shield bash :ghost:
I think what hema means is that in order to join the squad, you still have to RP talking to Hema and asking to join.

A New Challenger wrote:Squad name: Tactical Assault Squad
(( Can't really call 5 people a battlegroup:/))

Slogan: Victoria aut Morte! (Victory or Death)
Noted, ANC. And your slogan has been added to the list. Congrats on being the first one to come up with a serious idea.

Triggerhappy wrote:Slogan: Disperdam totum! (Latin for 'Destroy them all!')
I would rather not destroy them all, Trigger. If possible, I'd like to bring in some of them for questioning. :P
Anyway, I'm adding it to the list. :)
Since we're we're apparently doing Latin phrases, I will add Alea iacta est (The die has been thrown).

Online Now