Return to “REKT”

Re: Squad 2 discussion

Triggerhappy, your command center won't do you much good on this mission. most of what you'll be doing is fighting on foot.
I recommend you switch it out for quick draw slots. they would be highly beneficial to you.

Charley, you mentioned needing a credit. I have two that I can loan you now.
Breaker of fortune cookies

Hema wrote:Triggerhappy, your command center won't do you much good on this mission. most of what you'll be doing is fighting on foot.
I recommend you switch it out for quick draw slots. they would be highly beneficial to you.

Or we can split the cost, with me and you giving Charley a cred. That way you are at a less of a loss.

If not, the quickdraw slot seems like a good idea.

Triggerhappy wrote:
Hema wrote:Triggerhappy, your command center won't do you much good on this mission. most of what you'll be doing is fighting on foot.

Or we can split the cost, with me and you giving Charley a cred. That way you are at a less of a loss.

If not, the quickdraw slot seems like a good idea.
Perhaps that might be useful. It all depends on what he wanted to buy with my credit. :P
If he only needs one, you can save yours until you need it for something, and I'll get a turret mount.

I want to point out that those slots only work for switching between weapons that both have them, so trigger would have to get 3 of them or be fine with not equipping his shield at the same speed.
I also want to point out that, as far as i know, none of your weapons benefit from a turret. :ghost:
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Dinosawer wrote:I want to point out that those slots only work for switching between weapons that both have them, so trigger would have to get 3 of them or be fine with not equipping his shield at the same speed.
I also want to point out that, as far as i know, none of your weapons benefit from a turret. :ghost:
How do they not benefit from the turret?

A New Challenger wrote:It would appear that I've no choice but to join your squad. Reporting for duty, Decanus! Honestly, probably better Trigger and I end up on the same squad, I have a feeling we're gonna end up shield-wall or some crazy nonsense. How bout that Insig now, Trigger? :ghost:
I will have to make up for your lack of ship weapons. However, I do like the sight of two riot shields pushing their way through a hail of enemy fire. I would welcome you, but I don't know what the suqad boss will say.

How come you have absolutely no firearms? I would at least suggest a pistol.

Insignia coming up.

Online Now