Return to “Polls”

What has you most excited to play Limit Theory?

Poll ended at Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:41 pm You may select up to 3 options

The AI, or the way the universe feels alive
Total votes: 28 (19%)
The modding potential/LTSL
Total votes: 13 (9%)
The beautiful, atmospheric graphics
Total votes: 13 (9%)
The exploration potential
Total votes: 7 (5%)
The procedural history/the way the universe evolves
Total votes: 16 (11%)
The sandbox gameplay
Total votes: 10 (7%)
Fleets
Total votes: 4 (3%)
Building and research
Total votes: 10 (7%)
Colonies and planets (and potentially civilian ships)
The factions, and everything else that goes with them
The market/trade mechanics
Total votes: 5 (3%)
The information mechanics
Total votes: 1 (1%)
The combat gameplay
Total votes: 2 (1%)
The mission system
The UI
The fact that it's a space game
Total votes: 5 (3%)
Pirates, pirating, and illegal activity
Total votes: 2 (1%)
I'm here for the community
Total votes: 9 (6%)
I'm not excited to play Limit Theory
Total votes: 3 (2%)
Total votes: 144
Re: Are you excited to play LT?

Well i'am Looking forward to the living Universe caused by many AI Ship's!
(because most of the space sim's I've played feel quit dead :()
And the procederal content is also something i really like because you can look at your ship and say: "This Betty here is unique!" and i like it when i own something unique ;D
But if i had to decide i would choose the first one as my must have in LT.

That's it and have a nice Day!
K.Chaos

Well, if you think about it, that dead feeling is fairly realistic - space is very big, very empty, very big, we only know of one planet confirmed to have life, space is big, also empty, and very very very big. :lol:
There simply won't be much going on in the way of other peeps trawling around in most games, except at choke points like earth-like planets.

--IronDuke
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick

IronDuke wrote:Well, if you think about it, that dead feeling is fairly realistic - space is very big, very empty, very big, we only know of one planet confirmed to have life, space is big, also empty, and very very very big. :lol:
There simply won't be much going on in the way of other peeps trawling around in most games, except at choke points like earth-like planets.

--IronDuke
Yes, and I understand survival games ought to feel dead... but that doesn't mean they have to feel lonely and depressing. :P Surely there's a way to combat that. Maybe make it so you aren't the only one that's survived? Maybe add a few AI characters for you to get to know and talk to? It doesn't seem like it would be overly difficult to put something rudimentary together - it would just need an AI and some chat scripting.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

jonathanredden wrote:im looking forward to making every AIs life a nightmare as a pirate, running a colony or running multiple colonies along with a small empire with a democracy of course.
I'm more a fan of Mywillislawarchy :twisted:

I'll be a benevolent dictator... Until I get bored, then I'll make a save and proceed to
Spoiler:      SHOW
[imghttps://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhohaugLY91qc5iv4o1_500.jpg[/img] Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Hmmmm.
I'm not excited, but I am interested. I was excited, but I stopped being silly. :P
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Talvieno wrote:Being excited isn't silly. I was excited before, and I'll be excited again when I see new content coming out. :)
It is for me. When I'm excited I tend to overhype, and that's why I now hate Starbound, because it never managed to live up to my expectations.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Online Now