Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: God Throws Dice (Main Thread)

IronDuke wrote:I'm using Ghostery to block ads, and didn't notice anything just now. :angel:

--IronDuke
Adblock plus seems to do fine for me. :P
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Black--Snow wrote: Adblock plus seems to do fine for me. :P
It doesnt, at least for me when i discovered the ad links :P
Ah actually I just went to check and I found "Wire" was a link to HomeDepot. lol
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

:problem:

Ironically I originally picked wikidot because I hated wikia's abundant ads. Yay.
For now, you can evade them by logging into your wikidot account, and I'll look out for an alternative solution.
50 is kinda a lot since we don't need any of the features it gives us - we don't need gigabytes of storage, the entire wiki is only 40 kB. :ghost:

Edit: I submitted a bug report. Let's see what they say about it...
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Dinosawer wrote::problem:

Ironically I originally picked wikidot because I hated wikia's abundant ads. Yay.
For now, you can evade them by logging into your wikidot account, and I'll look out for an alternative solution.
50 is kinda a lot since we don't need any of the features it gives us - we don't need gigabytes of storage, the entire wiki is only 40 kB. :ghost:

Edit: I submitted a bug report. Let's see what they say about it...
Wonder when Magus will get his server online. ;)
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Yeah, that's what Naed suggested too. I can download all pages in pure txt format, just the wikidot code, which should make converting to another wiki format feasible. Not really looking forward to doing that, especially with the work Tal did on the css, but if this isn't a bug I'll beg him to spare us a couple of MB :ghost:

Edit: if you're not willing to log in all the time, you can filter them out by adding
viglink.com
to your adblock filter. (settings->personalise->block an add via its url)

Dinosawer wrote: They're not in the actual code and afaik wikidot is not supposed to do that, but they might have decided to get more money. Idunno.
However, it seems to have disappeared again, so I'm not sure whether it was a bug.
I didn't do it. :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Talvieno wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:It should be fixed now. :mrgreen:
Hooray! I'm impressed and pleased by their rapid response. :) I wouldn't mind if they put more banner ads on there. Banner ads are fairly unobtrusive. It's the text ones I can't stand.
Me too! There's supposed to be banner ads now and then, in fact. I don't know how often they appear, since they don't appear for people who are logged in.

*is pleased he doesn't have to migrate the wiki* :D

Ysavva: Level 2

Stats:
  Energy: 2
  Durability: 1 (5 points)
  Maneuverability: 1
  Hacking Systems: -2
  Computer: -1
  PSI Unit: 0 (5 points)
  Robotics: -2
  Engines: 0
Skills:
  Charisma: -2
  Intuition: 1
  Handiwork: -1
  Conventional Weapons: 2 (10 points)
  Unconventional Weapons: 1
  Exotic: 0
  General Knowledge: -2
  Auxiliary: -1

Code: Select all

Purchases: (Current gear)
Creds	Gear
  0	Gauss Rifle
  0	Assault Rifle
  0	Electron Sword
  0	Grenade Pack
  3	Heavy Armour
  3	Railgun

New Purchases to be determined when armoury updates are finished.

I'd like to be in line to get REKT :ghost:

Name: Dak Perkins
Personal Information: Dak Perkins grew up having a rough start to life. Abandoned by his parents, he was raised by a mercenary group as one of their own. He was raised to handle firearms and taught tactics so that he could join them when he became old enough. When Dak turned 18, he was cleared to go on missions, and when he turned 20, he began leading them. It seemed as if he was destined to rule the group one day until he made a grave error. While in the middle of a civil war conflict, Dak was caught by a grenade blast and left disoriented. Several government soldiers and fellow mercenaries came to assist him but he gunned them down while still concussed, acting on adrenaline and instinct. Despite many in the group seeing both sides of the situation, there were too many negatives against him and the allied government was planning on having him executed in accordance to their...'just' laws. Rather than risk the group coming into conflict with the government, Dak was handed over to the Tartarus.
Personality: Dak was raised to follow orders and give them if no one else was up to the task. He tends to keep chatter to a minimum during missions and talk plenty after them. A soldier who knows that teamwork can make or break a mission. Always learning new things in order to be the best, as he was raised to be. Avoids talking about why he got sent to the Tartarus.
Reason your character got REKT:
Stats: Dak killed some people by accident and was going to be sentenced to death by heathen laws.
  Energy: +1
  Durability: +1
  Maneuverability:
  Hacking Systems: -1
  Computer:
  PSI Unit: -1
  Robotics:
  Engines: -1
Skills:
  Charisma:
  Intuition: +1
  Handiwork: -1
  Conventional Weapons: +1
  Unconventional Weapons: -2
  Exotic: -2
  General Knowledge: +1
  Auxiliary: -1
Purchases: (Still have 1 credit)
Light Armor
Energy Shield
Assault Rifle
Gauss Rifle
Laser Pistol
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Online Now