Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: God Throws Dice (Main Thread)

Cha0zz wrote:Happchazzard: I think it might be better if Tæpilus upgrades his handy-work to +2, that way we don't have to rely as much on the medics from the other squads :)
(only if you think it fits your character obviously)
I would, but I want to save the 5 points for later so I can upgrade my unconventional(mainly because of the Vector-field manipulator) to +3 after the next mission(same goes with the computer stat).
Talvieno wrote:That's totally up to him. maybe he doesn't want to be in your squad this mission, for example.
I know it was just an example, but I definitely want to stay in Chaozz squad.
Talvieno wrote:Okay. I just don't want anybody to feel like they're not making their own choices.
Don't worry, I didn't take it as a command. I'm always open to suggestions, but in the end, I'll always go with my choice if I think it's for the best.

Hapchazzard wrote:
Cha0zz wrote:Happchazzard: I think it might be better if Tæpilus upgrades his handy-work to +2, that way we don't have to rely as much on the medics from the other squads :)
(only if you think it fits your character obviously)
I would, but I want to save the 5 points for later so I can upgrade my unconventional(mainly because of the Vector-field manipulator) to +3 after the next mission(same goes with the computer stat).
ok, works for me :)
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

The new players might find the Squad page of interest to see which squad has how many places left.
(note that all characters marked as "NPC" will be transferred to other squads, which I guess we will know after this update or so? Idunno.)
And the squad rules page to get an idea of which squad works how, so you can find one that fits your playstyle.

(note: one place in my squad is currently reserved for BMRX who said he was gonna join the bonsai squad :ghost: )
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Grimm wrote:(( :D :D :D just an update that I'm interested in both squads 1 and 3. For different reasons. But Kalah would be a happy addition to either. Hope I at least fit the criteria to one or the other, since Kalah is pretty much 'You do you, unless you get me killed or jeapordise my squad' kinda girl.))
((Cool, thats my squad and Foreigner (outlander)'s one, atm tal is busy with an update in the tartarus thread but after that feel free to come have a talk with the doc (ask him stuff, see if you like his squad etc), he'll be in the mess hall.
I'll probably only be able to respond tomorrow though :) ))
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Hema wrote: ((what pm rule?))
Idunno wrote:
Hema wrote:((I knew what the rule was, I just thought that there might be a different one, as it seemed odd to get rid of the rule completely))
((There's a PM rule? :think: :ghost: ))
Well, Tal just added this to the wiki:
The Wiki wrote:PvP is allowed, but not recommended. On your first PvP attack, every player in the vicinity is likely to turn on you and exterminate you with maximum force to preserve their chances of survival - unless they really hate the guy you're killing. PMing the GM is permitted - however, the GM will warn the person in question that they have been PM'd. While the victim will not be told who specifically is doing it, it will generally be pretty obvious because most people aren't the backstabbing type. This permits duels while hindering backstabbing, which keeps the game fun for all players involved. Be warned that duels in REKT are tricky and your opponent will always know what's happening the turn after it's done.
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Online Now