Return to “Games”

Re: Morrowind

I have a couple of well-paid historians unburying ancient techniques from old forgotten masters and acquired some expensive materials: best quiality papyrus, ink of various colours and a feather quill from a very rare specimen. The most important part, though, is that the glass bottle for the ink is of ancient Dwemer manufacturing.

With all of these things in mind I believe the pictures will reach your high standards with some ease :D
I have been - and always shall be - your friend.

Glad to read that you haven't deserted your quest, Lum. I await your continuing story with much anticipation. :D

BTW Skywind is looking even more awesome, don't you think? I've been drooling over the advances being made in the long march to completion. :angel:

Lum wrote:Indeed. That last video was gorgeous. That level of detail in every single aspect of the game... I watching you, Bethesda, keep tracking of what amateurs can do and get your thing straight for TES6! Anyway, I can't wait to put my hands on Skywind :ghost:
I second this, Lum!
Trying hard to not raise my expectations for TES6, since it might still be a long wait. But it is hard. Morrowind, Skyrim, and the Skywind project all remind me of what goodness is yet to come!
old-fashioned :ghost:

Online Now