Return to “Games”

Re: Beyond Dark

I got notification today that I was accepted in the beta. They gave me a unique URL to share with friends. https://goo.gl/kzy21I It takes you to the beta sign up page. If you sign up, I'll get credit for referring you. I'm looking forward to playing this. Maybe some of us can form the Limit Theory alliance and kick butt! :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:
Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once. Of all the wonders that I have seen, it seem to me most strange, that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come.

Just don't tell who you picked, and hopefully they won't either ;)

Not promising anything tho :?
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

:evil: They want me to be 18 or above before I can sign up for the beta... :evil:

Wats wrong with me bein' yunner than da required age!? :thumbdown:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Detritus wrote::evil: They want me to be 18 or above before I can sign up for the beta... :evil:

Wats wrong with me bein' yunner than da required age!? :thumbdown:
The fact that you won't be able to pay them?
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now